Please help me decide on a Canada Goose parka!

Kissmark

O.G.
Jun 9, 2009
So I really cannot decide on the style and I know they will be selling out soon in my country.
Ive narrowed it down to two stylea: Shelburne and Rossclair, but neither is 100% perfect. The Shelburne has a very nice siluette but I'm not sure about the quilted look. The Rossclair also fits very nicely one me, but the longer back seems to be a trendy style that might look dated after a few years.

I've also considered the trillium but it looked bulky when I tried it on. Might be because it has more down than the others that ive tried on. Then there's the Kensington not I'm not a big fan of the buttons and I heard it's been discontinued?!

So please helpe decide! if anyone has one of these styles pls tell me what you like or dislike about it and whether you would recommend it.

Thank you on advance!

Did you try on both in store? I have the Shelburne and love it, definitely recommended. It's light, but warm, and I prefer the quilted look. I also tried on the Rossclair but it just wasn't my style. My SIL has it and loves it though. I think it just really depends on which style you prefer so make sure you try them both on and take pictures so you can compare.

Did you try on both in store? I have the Shelburne and love it, definitely recommended. It's light, but warm, and I prefer the quilted look. I also tried on the Rossclair but it just wasn't my style. My SIL has it and loves it though. I think it just really depends on which style you prefer so make sure you try them both on and take pictures so you can compare.
Thank you so much! Yes I did try on several styles at the store and I like them both! I agree they are quite different styles but both fit well on me, which makes it so hard to decide. Unfortunately the store that I went to the other day didn't allow pictures, but I'm going to try a different store this weekend.

I also tried on the the trillium but didn't like it as much. The Mystique is actually very comfortable and fit nicely, but it's just too much of a coat and I won't be able to wear it often.

Thank you so much! Yes I did try on several styles at the store and I like them both! I agree they are quite different styles but both fit well on me, which makes it so hard to decide. Unfortunately the store that I went to the other day didn't allow pictures, but I'm going to try a different store this weekend.

I also tried on the the trillium but didn't like it as much. The Mystique is actually very comfortable and fit nicely, but it's just too much of a coat and I won't be able to wear it often.
Hi
I’m just now thinking about getting a CG. I like the rossclair. Any issues now you’ve had yours for a year? Have you had it dry cleaned? I’m nervous about purchasing.

Hi
I’m just now thinking about getting a CG. I like the rossclair. Any issues now you’ve had yours for a year? Have you had it dry cleaned? I’m nervous about purchasing.
Hi,
I have the Shelburne, not the Rossclair, but no issues so far. Also, CG says to not dry clean your jacket (if I remember correctly). They also have a great warranty if you’re ever have issues with your jacket.

Hi,
I have the Shelburne, not the Rossclair, but no issues so far. Also, CG says to not dry clean your jacket (if I remember correctly). They also have a great warranty if you’re ever have issues with your jacket.
Ok. Thanks. I will look at the actual label but the website details said dry clean only. I ordered a size small but waiting for a medium before deciding on whether I want to keep it.
thanks again!

Hi

Hi! I got the Rossclair and I really like it. I am not picky about the fur so I cannot comment on that. The only thing I have a slight issue with is that the hood is connected to the coat/collar. This means when I want to zip up the collar when I'm not wearing a scarf, then it's kind of hard to do because I have to stand up the hood somewhat. I forgot if Shelburne is the same or not.
Otherwise I think it's great quality and design and super warm.

Hi! I got the Rossclair and I really like it. I am not picky about the fur so I cannot comment on that. The only thing I have a slight issue with is that the hood is connected to the coat/collar. This means when I want to zip up the collar when I'm not wearing a scarf, then it's kind of hard to do because I have to stand up the hood somewhat. I forgot if Shelburne is the same or not.
Otherwise I think it's great quality and design and super warm.
Thanks so much for the info. So, I went to Nordstrom yesterday to return the size small Rossclair, just felt a little snug in some areas. Came across the Lorette style which seemed to better suit me. I still ordered a medium in Rossclair and will decide between the 2 styles.

Thanks so much for the info. So, I went to Nordstrom yesterday to return the size small Rossclair, just felt a little snug in some areas. Came across the Lorette style which seemed to better suit me. I still ordered a medium in Rossclair and will decide between the 2 styles.

Good luck with your decision! Lorette is very cute to, either way you can't go wrong :smile: