Please help me decide on a 5 motif bracelet, i can only have one

What goes better with my 10 diamonds rose gold Love bangle?

• Carnelian

Votes: 40 49.4%
  • Mother of pearl

Votes: 41 50.6%

• Total voters

Chivis

Nov 23, 2015
Hello!! I am so happy :smile: After a month wait i received my MOP vintage necklace today! I love it :heart: I have been wearing my Carnelian 5 motif bracelet with my 10 diamonds pink love bangle everyday but now i wonder: should i sell my Carnelian and buy a MOP 5 motif bracelet? I can only have one. Please help! Wich one looks better?

2219DD16-0162-4CCB-AE44-BBD0FDC542B7.jpeg

B69F3F78-BB33-425C-8948-DCB95DDC3844.jpeg

9CB3B592-0AAC-41F2-8C50-807564A3F2F8.jpeg

E211C146-9F75-425D-A1FB-86ADEA0E9085.jpeg

One does not look better than the other. I certainly wouldn't sell the carnelian and lose money. Perhaps you can add the MOP bracelet later!
thank you for your help! I wouldn´t lose money because i purchased preloved in like new condition. But it would really hurt to let it go. If both look equally good i would rather keep the Carnelian and have two different stones from VCA. but i would sell if you guys think MOP looks better

thank you for your help! I wouldn´t lose money because i purchased preloved in like new condition. But it would really hurt to let it go. If both look equally good i would rather keep the Carnelian and have two different stones from VCA. but i would sell if you guys think MOP looks better

That's great that you found one like new second hand! Even more reason to keep it! I don't really know what you meant by being only able to have one, but I am hoping that in the future you can add other VCA pieces that you desire! Most of us cannot get all the things we love at once. It takes many years to build a jewelry collection.

That's great that you found one like new second hand! Even more reason to keep it! I don't really know what you meant by being only able to have one, but I am hoping that in the future you can add other VCA pieces that you desire! Most of us cannot get all the things we love at once. It takes many years to build a jewelry collection.
Thank you! It was a great find. The girl that sold it to me only wore it 2 or 3 times and had purchased it in Paris just a year before. It came with everything and i saved 40%. I will follow your advice and keep it. Maybe in a few years i can add the MOP bracelet, but for now more than happy to have one of each :smile:

8E6DFE0C-D911-43F7-B663-BB9E1980DEF6.jpeg

B3DCC075-1D4D-4ACC-B064-9934406885AC.jpeg

Both colors look good on you. The carnelian is more bold. The MOP is more understated. I don’t prefer matchy-matchy. If you like that go for the MOP. I think it’s more interesting not to be matching. Personal choice. Both beautiful.
Both colors look good on you. The carnelian is more bold. The MOP is more understated. I don’t prefer matchy-matchy. If you like that go for the MOP. I think it’s more interesting not to be matching. Personal choice. Both beautiful.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion. I don’t like wearing jewelry sets either. I am going to keep the carnelian, it won the poll and that way i can enjoy two different stones :smile:

Reactions: hhw and DS2006
Thank you! It was a great find. The girl that sold it to me only wore it 2 or 3 times and had purchased it in Paris just a year before. It came with everything and i saved 40%. I will follow your advice and keep it. Maybe in a few years i can add the MOP bracelet, but for now more than happy to have one of each :smile:

View attachment 4781933

View attachment 4781935
Can I ask where you found such a great deal on preloved VCA?

How about returning the pendant and getting the mop bracelet? If you purchase an anklet that’s 9-10” you can wear the bracelet as a necklace. If you wear blouses with collar, it hides the clasp.