Please help me decide need your opinions

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am torn trying to decide between these 2 there completely different the one with the circle design is a soft bracelet with 10 carats of diamond and it goes all around the other one is a bangle and it's half way with 4.50 carats of diamond which one would you choose ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392904344.099243.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392904365.105759.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392904383.892525.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392904396.414931.jpg

2. I would prefer to get the circle design . No big fun of bangles. The circle one looks lovely with you rings :loveeyes:

3. The circles one; it has a classic look but still distinctive.

The bangle is not as interesting.

4. Me too, I like the one with the circles. It looks amazing with your rings!

5. I like the circles.

6. Love the circles, and your whole outfit!

7. Yknow, I kinda like the circles too. It just looks more interesting.

8. Yes, the circles....wow that ring is gorgeous!!

9. Thank you sooo much ladies I appreciate all your help I will be going with the one with the circles 😍😍😍😍

10. Just saw this thread. I'm glad you went with the circles. It looks great on you!

(OT: Can you ID your jacket for me? Thx!)

11. Love the circles!

12. I see you've already made up your mind, but just wanted to add another vote for the circles!

13. I like the bangle, but they are both lovely. I just think the bangle is more classic and circles feel more dressy.

14. Thanks lovely It's a betsey Johnson jacket