• pale magenta Day & electric blue Day

• pale magenta First & electric blue Day

• pale magenta Day & electric blue First

Results are only viewable after voting.

viciel

Glendarroch
O.G.
Nov 9, 2006
I'm on the wait list for both the pale magenta & electric blue at NM and I need help in deciding which style in what color I should get. Any comments/advices would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

I voted PM First and EB Day. You can fit a lot in a Day bag, almost as much as you can in a Work! and I think the PM would be gorgeous in a little First. Everyone needs a little Bbag :smile:

Hey Kim!

Kim & KDC--I have a lilac first and while I love it to pieces, there are definitely times where I feel there's not enough room for everything I need to fit in my bag. I list the first as options because I worry the colors might be too much for a bigger size bag...sorry I'm not making it easy:smile:

The pale magenta is slightly washed out, and looks better in a casual style IMO, so I voted that in a Day. A colour like electric blue should be bold and needs the size of a Work to do it justice!

I voted PM First and EB Day. This is completely my personal preference though as I am so hoping to get the EB Day and any pink for me would be better in a smaller size as I don't think a large pink bag would be my style. Good luck with your decision!

I'm not a fan of the day... but if i had to choose, then it'd be the pale magenta day and EB work... i love the work... or how about pale magenta First and a EB work? I think the pale magenta First will be a better choice than the day IMHO... good luck!