Please Help Me Decide My First Epi Piece....

EPI JASMIN or SOUFFLOT

• EPI JASMIN in ivoire

• EPI SOUFFLOT in ivoire

Results are only viewable after voting.

sally_s

O.G.
Sep 6, 2007
Hi beautiful ppl out there!!!

I just fallen in love with EPI line.... IMO EPI symbolises classy and sexy but not too overwhelming... I just want and need to have one!!!!

I cant decide between JASMIN in ivoire VS SOUFFLOT in ivoire.

This is gonna be my first EPI, both are really beautiful, but I need some personal view of Jasmin and Soufflot owners on the :
a) practicallity
b) how much can it hold
c) whether it can suit casual and formal
d) can it be worn day and night ( I'm not working, so I need something that can is usefull am and pm)
e) something that is timeless but not too "cute-little-thing" kind of bag. ( I'm early 30 mother of 2)
f) something that I wont be regretting buying......( eg: the thought of "hmmmmm.... I should have chosen A instead of B")

Please give your 2 cents since I have been saving for quite some time.... and really really looking forward to hug my first EPI jewel.......

Thanks and muaaaahhhhh:lol:

I had the same dilemma a while ago! Don't own any of them yet but I was deciding which one would be the goal of my "purse-saving-fund"

I looked at many pics here on Tpf and read many reviews and I really like the jasmin more! Especially in a fun colour like ivorie. I think the soufflot may look a bit strange, but I'm just not a fan of the cilinder-shaped purses.

I don't know about the Soufflot, but I have the Jasmin in Lilas and I love it!

- it is well structured and holds its shape well (no "bend" in the middle when not full).
- sits upright nicely on a level surface.
- perfect as a hand held or an on the arm bag.
- you can also attach a shoulder strap to it if you need to go "hands free".
- holds plenty of stuff: agenda, wallet, snacks, makeup bag, small book, etc.
- big enough for day but has good proportions for evening (unless you are going formal!)
- easy to organize interior - with structure and flat bottom things don't shift around.
- timeless, classy and durable design.

Good luck with your choice. The Epi line is great if you need a multi-purpose purse! I have been drooling over the white Epi ever since I first saw it. I'm sure whichever one you pick you will be happy. :tup: