Please Help Me Decide....money to burn.

d&blover84

Bag Hoarder
Dec 8, 2008
So my hubby is enabling my addiction and letting me pick out some of the new stuff COACH has put out. I know I'm getting the parker small leather wallet in rose gold, and the seqiun op art ponytail scarf in brown. (so cute!) But I need help picking a charm. I'm wanting either the calalily charm, or the new jeweled bee charm. I've read that some of the flower charms don't show up at your door the way they look on the website so I'm apprehensive. I want all this to go on my espresso lindsey, so I'd like to match it. What do you guys think? I've attached pics of my hopefuls!:smile: :smile: :yes: :yes:

I'm also picking up one of the precious 1/4" bangles today...can't find it on the website. YAYYYY!!!!!!

Attachments

• rosegold small wallet.jpg
    rosegold small wallet.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 31
  • sequin ponytail scarf.jpg
    sequin ponytail scarf.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 38
  • calalily charm.jpg
    calalily charm.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 33
  • jeweled bee charm.jpg
    jeweled bee charm.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 46
My vote is TOTALLY for the "bug" FOB!!! BagLady39 just got one last week (or over the weekend) and it's TDF! If I had the Lindsay in Espresso instead of teal I'd go with everything you've got picked with the BUG FOB. Also this FOB has the brass hardware so it'll be a match ALL THE WAY! Go for it!

I've been considering the bog FOB just for the BRASS hardware!!!!

After seeing the other pics of the bug I would def go with the bug its ugly but very cute at the same time! :tup:

and that scarf is TDF! I might have to get that to go on my brn legacy bag.

I would get the beetle. It's so cute and there have been a lot of people lately who have gotten the calalily charm lately and been really unhappy with it because it looks nothing like the pic IRL.

I would get the beetle. It's so cute and there have been a lot of people lately who have gotten the calalily charm lately and been really unhappy with it because it looks nothing like the pic IRL.

see that's what I was thinking. The bee is ugly...but cute at the same time, and those three choices will match perfectly! I've read soo many responses on threads where people are PO'd and depressed cause the flower charms aren't true to life. Thanks enablers!:yahoo:

I think the bug would be really cute on your Lindsey. (Never really thought I'd say that a bug would be cute! :P) Great choices for the wallet and scarf as well! Enjoy!