Please help me decide! mixed hardware vs so black Gabrielle

Sydny2

O.G.
Dec 30, 2013
I went to try on Gabrielle medium and I liked it. I’m a guy and I think it looks pretty awesome.
I’m hesitating between mixed hardware vs so black. Please help me decide and why? Thanks!

I went to try on Gabrielle medium and I liked it. I’m a guy and I think it looks pretty awesome.
I’m hesitating between mixed hardware vs so black. Please help me decide and why? Thanks!
I have the small Gabrielle with mixed metal as the all black was not available yet .i love my bag but if I had to choose between mixed and black hardwares I will definitely choose the black . It is more elegant in my opinion .

I have the small Gabrielle with mixed metal as the all black was not available yet .i love my bag but if I had to choose between mixed and black hardwares I will definitely choose the black . It is more elegant in my opinion .

agreed! I lean more so black cuz I think it’s more special?

I’m a minimalist. Plain color black navy white. Also I’m a guy. Not sure if mixed hardware will be too much??
Then so black seems the one that might best suit you? So black - sleek, modern, minimal
mixed hw - fun, attention grabbing, bling
thats how I see it (I’m an so black hw for Chanel Person, which I don’t mind wearing with yellow gold earrings and black pearl necklace) in other words I don’t mix hw in one item.

but, buy what makes your heart beat faster :biggrin:

Then so black seems the one that might best suit you? So black - sleek, modern, minimal
mixed hw - fun, attention grabbing, bling
thats how I see it (I’m an so black hw for Chanel Person, which I don’t mind wearing with yellow gold earrings and black pearl necklace) in other words I don’t mix hw in one item.

but, buy what makes your heart beat faster :biggrin:

Yea, I’m more excited about so black because it’s not like you can find it anywhere, too!

• Love
Reactions: MahaM and 880
I’m a minimalist. Plain color black navy white. Also I’m a guy. Not sure if mixed hardware will be too much??
I agree black hardware will be definety more suitable for you.

one guy in the forum got the Gabrielle in black hardware and loos very nice and edge on him.
I personally prefer the black one.
Go ahead with all black..