Please help me decide: Mahina XL noir or L gris??

Mahina XL noir or Mahina L gris (not elephant)

• Mahina XL noir

• Mahina L gris (not elephant)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shivadiva

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
I need your help :yes: Since I saw the Mahina XL Gris one year ago I´m fancying it. But they were all sold out at my store. Then I considered to buy the black one. But now the Mahina gris will be back in the large size in march. So I have to make a decision - I think the black is not so delicate and I like the XL-Size - but the gris colour is so gorgeous.
What do you think?

wow ... this is my exact issue, XL in black or Gris in L, and then theres chocolate:heart::heart::heart: ~ I think the perforations will show up so nicely on a chocolate too... and L is the right size for the Gris, I may get both :shrugs:

I voted for gris since I already have the black L :lol:

ok ok...I seriously think you should wait to see the gris L, chocolate and biscuit :heart: IRL before you decide anything...

I have the L in black and plan to get the gris L when it comes out next month. I haven't seen the XL in person, so I can't help much with size. I'd say get what size you like best. Both colors are classic.

Shivadiva, it sounds like we are having a similar problem. I am also torn between black and gris. I appreciated your post on my thread about this. I still like the gris also. It is different but still classic and I think it works year round. The perforations show up more as well. The black is obviously the most practical but if you are feeling the love from the gris then go for it. You really cant go wrong. It calls to me too......

wait, I just reread your post and I am confused. I thought you were talking about the elephant. what color is the plain gris?????? I am going now to check the LV website.

wait, I just reread your post and I am confused. I thought you were talking about the elephant. what color is the plain gris?????? I am going now to check the LV website.

Hi, hi - it´s the new color, which comes in march. They had the gris last year for the Mahina XL and now it comes in large. It´s more white than grey, you can find pictures in the smooshy mahina club thread ;) So another option for you too!

I vote Gris if you like the L size. Of all the Mahina colors, I believe the black and (ultra) white complement it the least. The Gris is an awesome color. Definitely wait until you can see them since the color of a bag can change the way it looks and change how it impacts your heart rate!