Please help me decide -- LV or D&G! Poll !!

Please help me decide: D & G or LV

• Keep the Dolce and Gabbana

• Keep the Louis Vuitton

• Keep both and go to poorhouse.

• They're too trendy don't keep either one.

Results are only viewable after voting.

patois

O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
I am in a quandry tonight -- don't know if it is for better or worse. Two bags that I pre-ordered in February both came in today(!) and I can't decide whether to keep one (which one?) or both.
At 1:40 my LV SA called to say the yellow Pulp PM came and was waiting for me. I had thought that I was too far down on the waiting list for this and it just wasn't going to come through and had written it off.
Meanwhile, at 2:30 Fed Ex man arrives with the Dolce & Gabbana Miss Patchwork multicolored bowler. The bowler is $2995 and the Pulp is $2100 (I think). If I kept both, it would be over $5K and I am trying to reduce my expenses. Maybe I should keep neither and feel very virtuous. What do you think? More info, I already have the Richard Prince Mancrazy and Graduate Jokes bags. Here are the two horns of my dilemma:

or
attachment.php

I like the LV better, but since you said you are trying to reduce your expenses I would suggest thinking it through about which one is really calling your name. Is there one that you just have to carry right this very instant? If not, maybe you can live without either of them. I wouldn't keep both though, my vote would be for the LV (or which ever one makes your heart skip a beat) or none.

Well, I have the Dolce & Gabbana in hand. I like it, I really like it, but it's not giving me the 'can't live without it vibe.' I think my anticipation trumped reality.

I'm not feeling the D&G at all, but do like the LV. You have to go with YOUR heart though, that's a chunk of change to drop on either bag. If your heart isn't pitter-pattering over either, then don't keep them.

Thanks for all of the input! :ty:I am going ot pick up the Pulp this morning so I can do a side-by-side comparison. We'll see if it makes my heart beat faster. I think I am leaning towards the LV although I haven't held it IRL, yet. The consensus here seems to be for LV or none at all.

Sorry, I felt there are too much on both of them. But that is just me. If the trendy style is what you are looking for, I'd suggest you keep one and return the other since they both serve the same purpose. So you could return one and save the money for the next. Among the two, I like the LV better.