Please help me decide! Lockit or Speedy???

speedy.... is to use (day or night), classy.
diorlover is right. buy your speedy first then you can get what ever you want. For me there must be a speedy (ecp. monogram) on your closet.

I went with the mono lockit. I just think it looks so classy and you don't see it nearly as much as the speedy. Maybe I'm crazy for not wanting a mono speedy right now, but that's just me :smile: I do still really like the speedy, although I think that when I do buy one it's going to be a damier or damier azur. Geez...I haven't even worn my new bag yet and I already want to go buy another one...sounds like the beginning of an addiction :drool:

You already decided to get the speedy but suggest the lockit, i love the shape.The only thing i don't like about the Speedy is the small opening and the sag.I have epi speedy 25 dont sag much but hard to get in and out of.Just try them both and you will see which you really love.

If you can, definitely try them both on. My son's girlfriend was positive she wanted the speedy, but when she tried it on, she just couldn't stand the sag factor. She ended up with the batignolles horizontal instead.
Personally, I love the speedy, but I do use a purseket in my azur one to help with the sagging.

I went with the mono lockit. I just think it looks so classy and you don't see it nearly as much as the speedy. Maybe I'm crazy for not wanting a mono speedy right now, but that's just me :smile: I do still really like the speedy, although I think that when I do buy one it's going to be a damier or damier azur. Geez...I haven't even worn my new bag yet and I already want to go buy another one...sounds like the beginning of an addiction :drool:

Congrats!! :woohoo:
I got the Lockit for the same reasons, and now I'm thinking about a damier speedy too!! LOL!!
Welcome in the Lockit club!! Waiting for modeling pics!