Please help me decide! Empreinte Artsy?

bettyboopkiss

Jan 9, 2012
Ladies and gents! I have an opportunity to buy an almost new empreinte artsy in flamme for an amazing price. Hundreds off the retail price! I've been considering this bag for a while now and checked some threads here and I still really love the bag and the color but would like to hear from some of you. I have an audacieuse mm in bleu infini - do you think these bag styles are too similar? Please give me your thoughts on Empriente artsy! TIA!

Well, you are asking a bunch of enablers... so here goes... GET IT!! LOL

Artsy is beautiful, especially im empriente. I don't think its too similar to the audacieuse... It might be a bit heavier though...

Ladies and gents! I have an opportunity to buy an almost new empreinte artsy in flamme for an amazing price. Hundreds off the retail price! I've been considering this bag for a while now and checked some threads here and I still really love the bag and the color but would like to hear from some of you. I have an audacieuse mm in bleu infini - do you think these bag styles are too similar? Please give me your thoughts on Empriente artsy! TIA!
Oh yes. Get it for sure.

Flamme is a completely different color. And the two styles are nothing alike. Yeah, you should get it.
I have the Audacieuse PM and I've been looking at the Citadine. A lot of people have both Artsy & Lumi. So, yes, go for it!