Please Help me Decide Celine Mini or Chanel Boy

Celine Mini or Chanel le Boy (old medium)

• Celine Mini Luggage (black drummed)

• Chanel le Boy (old medium-black caviar with silver brushed HW)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Td15xx

Mar 5, 2014
Hey TPFers,

Sooo, went to Barney's NYC and tried on antigona bag which I loved but not on me. Small was wayyy to small and medium was huge. Since then I have visited Celine and Chanel and tried both the mini luggage in black (drummed) and Chanel le boy bag in (old medium) and fell in love with both. I love the practicality to tote everything around in the mini and just love the oversized chic look of it, BUT I also love the edginess and versatility of the Chanel boy in caviar black with matte silver hardware. :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Please please help me decided. I know both bags are pretty trendy buttt I have been obsessed with Celine mini for two years and fell in love with the Chanel boy when I tried it on.

Which do you think is worth taking the plunge???

Thanks in advance for all of you thoughts/opinions and votes! :heart:

Attachments

• celine mini.png
    celine mini.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 1,875
  • Chanel-Boy-Box.jpg
    Chanel-Boy-Box.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 5,003
I wld Chanel boy. The chanel feels more fashiony yet timeless. The Celine, which I also love, is going to feel trendy and marked from a certain period...like Marc Jacobs was of the early 2000's. Let us know what u decide. I do love the Antigona.

I have them both, I would vote for the boy, but the luggage is a close second! The boy is just easier to use for everyday, the mini will get heavy. If you said the nano or the boy, I would chose nano :smile:.

Instagram: ping25

I have both bags, and I love them both. That said, I would choose the Boy, especially in that color way. The black Luggage seems sort of generic, but the Boy looks unique.

Hey TPFers,

Sooo, went to Barney's NYC and tried on antigona bag which I loved but not on me. Small was wayyy to small and medium was huge. Since then I have visited Celine and Chanel and tried both the mini luggage in black (drummed) and Chanel le boy bag in (old medium) and fell in love with both. I love the practicality to tote everything around in the mini and just love the oversized chic look of it, BUT I also love the edginess and versatility of the Chanel boy in caviar black with matte silver hardware. :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Please please help me decided. I know both bags are pretty trendy buttt I have been obsessed with Celine mini for two years and fell in love with the Chanel boy when I tried it on.

Which do you think is worth taking the plunge???

Thanks in advance for all of you thoughts/opinions and votes! :heart:
I'm so sorry I love Celine so much but this time I have to go for the boy...

Thank you sooo much everyone! Okay so I have totally crossed Celine off my list and loveee the boy but here is my next question-???

Chanel le boy black caviar shw old medium or Chanel classic flap medium shw black caviar????

I think boy looks more fun! I am 26 y/o and love that the boy is chic and edgy yet also has a classic appeal...but still would like your thoughts/opinions on both! :smile: help me find my decide on my first chanel :heart:

Boy. The classic flap will look bit matronly on 20 somethings. Boy is destined to be a classic too ;) By the way, perhaps you can try posting in the Chanel forum to get more opinions? Good luck deciding :smile: