Please help me decide? -Cartier BB

small! Is the smaller one the 28 or the 33? I think both are lovely on you but the larger one reads more sporty and the smaller one, dressy/classic. Depends what look you are going for….

small! Is the smaller one the 28 or the 33? I think both are lovely on you but the larger one reads more sporty and the smaller one, dressy/classic. Depends what look you are going for….
the small one is 28 and 33 for the other... i was told by the SA that the sapphires in these watches is fake? I don't think that is right... am i wrong? i wanted the small one... now i'm confused? :smile:

She told you the sapphire in the small watches is fake? really? Well i'm planning to buy mine in Dec of Jan and i'm in doubt to. A friend of mine has the 42 and i love it but my jeweler told me that a 36mm is less sporty etc etc. My wrist is 6.3/16 cm so i guess 36.

But think about it and choose the one that makes your heart beat harder....

If you stack with nice bracelets the medium will look sooo cute...

That doesnt mean i don't like 42 (i doo) but i try to choose wisely and i will pimp it up with colorfull bracelets etc...

When are you planning to buy? i'm excited for you!

I tried to copypaste something from Cartier but it looked like i spammed the topic hahha.
But i compared 42 gold with 36 steel and i guess the SA was right .... the steel sapphire is syntetic

Steel case, fluted crown in steel set with a blue synthetic spinel cabochon, sapphire crystal, silvered opaline and ''guilloché'' dial

Case in 18K yellow gold, 18K yellow gold fluted crown set with a blue sapphire cabochon, sapphire crystal, silvered opaline dial

when i first saw this picture i thought the two tone was a 33 and the ss a 36mm! in real life i personally find the 28mm too small and i think the 33mm is a good balance of casual/sporty but also elegant. can't go wrong either way though :biggrin: x

I like the bigger one. :smile:

I would consider the smaller one in stainless though. I'm not fond of this two-tone bracelet.

Ask the SA what they think about the sizes. Sometimes pics are misleading.

And look at them one at a time in a full length mirror. Then you'll get a better sense of the proportions on you. Sometimes a wrist view is not enough to make a decision.

Synthetic doesn't mean it's fake. If it's synthetic it's a lab grown gemstone that is just like the one found in nature. It doesn't surprise me as lab grown gemstones have been used a lot since Art Deco and you get a perfect gemstone. Helps with consistency and cost.