PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE btw BEIGE CAVIAR JUMBO FLAP - GHW or SHW???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which hardware for claire beige caviar jumbo flap bag?

1. SILVER HARDWARE

2. GOLD HARDWARE

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. GHW for sure.

2. i saw the pic n feel that light beige with shw makes the bag look 'sick' or pale. no offense, just what i feel abt the color combination

3. cant edit my msg so have to create this new post......i am not sure if there is 2 types of GHW for beige but i will go for the lighter gold with beige which will make the bag looks outstanding. i havent seen the yellow gold yet but that might be more mature and depends on the person's skintone or dressing huh.i only know black has 2 types of GHW but no idea abt beige. end of the day depends on what u want. i like a watch with rose gold when i know stainless steel is a choice for most lady. end up i still get the rose gold because it compliment my skin tone well and everyday i look at it, i am happy. hahahaha. so do what yr heart says.

4. SHW... This what I opted for when selecting my beige caviar jumbo :smile:

5. GHW...:woohoo:

6. GHW. It is what I have and I love mine to pieces. Congrats on your beige with silver though!

7. I prefer gold with beige.

8. gold hardware~~

9. Shw..

10. I am not a lover for GHW but when it comes to beige and brown, I think GHW goes very well with it. I'm voting for GHW definitely!

11. I have the one with GHW and I love it. The gold defenitely stands out. My vote goes to GHW.

12. Personally I find the beige stands out more with GHW.:biggrin:

13. I love it with GHW.

14. I love the Gold! I feel like the pinky-ness of the beige compliments the gold hardware very well. Makes it very elegant and ladylike ;)