Please help me decide ! Boy woc vs Envelope clutch vs mini flap

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys , i am currently looking for a small bag / clutch since its easier for me to carry around during the summer . I have my eyes on the fushia boy woc , which i could wear it cross body , the envelope clutch ; which has a chain and a lot bigger than the woc but can not be worn cross body . The last one is the mini flap , which i am meh about because i'm 5'6 and it just seems too small for me . What do you guys think , which one would you choose ? Thanks ! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398043849.185152.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398043862.475056.jpg

Ps. These are pictures i got from other people's post ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398044046.761361.jpg

2. Fuchsia boy woc!

3. agreed!!! :smile:

4. i like the fuschia boy woc too. good luck deciding

5. Another vote for the fuchsia boy WOC. Second choice is the mini:smile:) good luck

6. First one!

7. Do you have any other smaller bags? If not, I'd say WOC is most practical!

I can't stop using mine! After I got my WOC, I don't want to switch back to my old wallet!

8. Boy WOC!! So cute :smile:

9. Boy woc! I personally like woc over CWC cause it can be cross body!

10. Thanks ladies ! I like the woc too, but its so hard to get one . I have called my sa from neiman marcus but she said they're not getting any patent leather ones , only the black caviar.

11. Boy WOC or mini... Mini hard to find though at times and dependent on color....

12. I think boutique and NM all get metallic boy WOCs

My local NM and boutiques all have them about 2 wks ago. There might still be hope if you really want one!

Just keep close eyes on authentic find threads. I thought some TPFers reported spotting some at NYC

13. I prefer the mini because it holds more than a woc and smaller than cwc. But a mini cannot really be used as a clutch so in your case a boy woc.

14. The first one!

15. I saw an orange patent mini at my local NM but i didnt like the color . Im still in the process of finding a fuchsia boy woc .