Please help me decide! botignolles horizontal or Neverfull MM??

marie22

Dec 19, 2007
hello,

I have purchased my first LV last January (Speedy 30) and I am hooked. I am carefully analyzing what my next bag should be. Please help me decide. Its only between a neverfull mm or a batignolles horizontal. Which one would you recommend? I really like both styles. The batignolles is a bit more expensive than the neverfull and the only thing that I am not so happy about the neverfull are the straps on the side. Any inputs would help. Thanks :smile:

i vote for the BH. personally i do not like the handles on the neverfull, look kinda cheap to me (IMO). plus i do not like how the neverfull has an open top, being such a big bag and all.

I recently bought a BH. I decided not to get Neverfull because a) it is less structured and has more of a "young" look, while I dress more classic b) the handles are quite thin and I carry my laptop a lot, so I worried that it would be uncomfortable on my shoulder. However, Neverfull is a deeper bag, and I don't love the buckles on BH because they reduce how much stuff you can fit in the bag by pinching the top, even on the loosest notch. Despite that, I can still fit a laptop and some papers as well as all my "purse" stuff, no problem. Both are great bags- it comes down to your style and how you feel about the handles.