Please help me decide! botignolles horizontal or Neverfull MM??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello,

I have purchased my first LV last January (Speedy 30) and I am hooked. I am carefully analyzing what my next bag should be. Please help me decide. Its only between a neverfull mm or a batignolles horizontal. Which one would you recommend? I really like both styles. The batignolles is a bit more expensive than the neverfull and the only thing that I am not so happy about the neverfull are the straps on the side. Any inputs would help. Thanks :smile:

2. I love my Neverfull MM..but since you dont like the straps on the side of it, then go for the BH..it's a really nice bag Plus theres a zipper!

3. I vote for the BH

4. I have both and I get WAY more milage out of the Neverfull, it's just an easier bag to wear ! :yes:

5. i vote for the BH. personally i do not like the handles on the neverfull, look kinda cheap to me (IMO). plus i do not like how the neverfull has an open top, being such a big bag and all.

6. I went through the same thing but went with the BH. I am so glad that I did. I love my BH to bits....I've always wanted to say that, the "to bits" part.

7. I recently bought a BH. I decided not to get Neverfull because a) it is less structured and has more of a "young" look, while I dress more classic b) the handles are quite thin and I carry my laptop a lot, so I worried that it would be uncomfortable on my shoulder. However, Neverfull is a deeper bag, and I don't love the buckles on BH because they reduce how much stuff you can fit in the bag by pinching the top, even on the loosest notch. Despite that, I can still fit a laptop and some papers as well as all my "purse" stuff, no problem. Both are great bags- it comes down to your style and how you feel about the handles.

8. Neverfull MM, I LOVE IT!:graucho:

9. The BH and the neverfull have the same closure. Both open tops with a hook closure. My vote would be for the neverfull!

10. I'm not a fan of the Neverfull so I'd say go for the BH.

11. I vote for the BH ... I have the Neverfull MOCA in MM and used it once ... the straps hurt my shoulder.

12. i've had both and really like the neverfull. the BH is a beautiful bag, but is too long for me. i like how the neverfull can be "thrown around" a bit without getting dirty.

13. I prefer the Batignolles

14. I like both bags, but I like the BH better!

15. I'd go for the BH