Please help me decide between ??

alana40

O.G.
Mar 19, 2010
My dearest VCA fans,
I am desperately need help to decide between these 2 totally different rings....
Perlee signature ring and Magic Alhambra diamonds ring .
I was waited almost 3 months for Perlee ring to be made from Paris because my size wasn’t available anywhere which I didn’t mind waiting at all. At the time I was so in loved with the ring but now I am a bit unsure, simply because I was able to save a bit more money and may be in a couple of months time I will be able to buy Magic Alhambra diamonds ring. I feel like if I would settle for Perlee ring then I will regret it later on. I like to be able to wear all my jewellery and enjoy them for the next 10 or 20 years time. I don’t sell any of my pieces and at the moment I have 4 diamonds bands that I do not wear anymore .....I do not wish to make the same mistake again so what does everyone think ? Any feedback is greatly appreciated ...
Oh by the way I am in my late 40’s

5B7FED32-D56E-4C3D-A7FF-24EA415057C5.png

10D9A930-ED63-4830-BD67-6984E55A1F69.png

I think the two are completely different looks. The magic pave Alhambra is stunning. I was deciding between this and the ten motif guilloche just this past few weeks - ended up with the ten motif but I am more of a necklace gal - anyway... It is definitely a statement compared to the Perlee. I do think it is wearable on a regular, frequent basis dependent on your activities. The Perlee is far more understated and could be worn daily without doubt. I feel the Perlee ring, as pretty as it is, is a ring which can be found at various other brands and non brands in a similar design (minus the branded script). I think you need to determine if you want to make more of a statement, where and how you plan to wear the two (everyday, only on occasions, daily but taking it off as required, etc.?) and see what suits your personal style best. Do you wear more wg or yg? Do you care about matching or do you mix metals?Sometimes its nice to have a piece you want just because you love it and not because there is a particular function it needs to serve and if the pave magic meets that criteria and you have the funds then that should be enough. Something which brings you joy is not something that is wasted. I always say if you need to ask yourself, then you do not love it enough. That seems to be the case with he Perlee for you. See which speaks to you and go with your gut - it doesn't lie. Personally, I vote pave Magic.

Last edited:
I think the two care completely different looks. The magic pave Alhambra is stunning. I was deciding between this and the ten motif guilloche just this past few weeks - ended up with the ten motif but I am more of a necklace gal - anyway... It is definitely a statement compared to the Perlee. I do think it is wearable on a regular, frequent basis dependent on your activities. The Perlee is far more understated and could be worn daily without doubt. I feel the Perlee ring, as pretty as it is, is a ring which can be found at various other brands and non brands in a similar design (minus the branded script). I think you need to determine if you want to make more of a statement, where and how you plan to wear the two (everyday, only on occasions, daily but taking it off as required, etc.?) and see what suits your personal style best. Do you wear more wg or yg? Do you care about matching or do you mix metals?Sometimes its nice to have a piece you want just because you love it and not because there is a particular function it needs to serve and if the pave magic meets that criteria and you have the funds then that should be enough. Something which brings you joy is not something that is wasted. I always say if you need to ask yourself, then you do not love it enough. That seems to be the case with he Perlee for you. See which speaks to you and go with your gut - it doesn't lie. Personally, I vote pave Magic.
Thank you for your feedback ...
I don't plan to wear the ring on daily basis. I do agree with you in regarding your quote of
" I feel the Perlee ring, as pretty as it is, is a ring which can be found at various other brands and non brands in a similar design (minus the branded script) " .....
Firstly it was either LOVE ring or PERLEE ring because of the similarity of the style and cost.
But I am really loving Alhambra diamonds ring more and more. I've already own Vintage Onyx necklace and 5 motifs Onyx bracelets.
I think, I will go for pave Magic ring.
I am feeling really bless of being able to own a piece of Diamonds collection.

Gosh they are both beautiful but different. My first question is have you tried both on? The perlee ring, as a band, automatically gets an extra point for comfort and being low profile. Would wearing the magic ring bother you? And do you have a moral preference/ok to mix?

The perlee is a bit more subtle and casual and a good regular ring. However you said it would not be a regular ring, so the Alhambra may be the way to go.

You really can’t go wrong!

I would go for the magic, but I will say I’m also not generally a fan of items that say the brand name written out. Symbols don’t bother me, but the name does. I think a lot of people feel differently, though.