Please HELP me decide between violet step and city!! Cr**py pics included >>>

Hmmm, the thing is I don't think the step looks matronly at all. It has a little more structure than the typical bbag, but it's really fun looking and DOES NOT scream "work bag" although it can obviously used as such.

I vot for the step:tup:, but the bottom line, if you think you'd be more comfortable with the city, you should get the city!

9 for the violet step, 4 for the violet city!

I was thinking about the part-time or brief too, but the part-time is smaller in height so that wouldn't work for papers, and the brief is too big for me, although I like the look.

So keep on voting dear Bal friends...... thanks!

Definitely the step! It looks great, period! Plus, it's more versitile -- the structure lets it transition to different environments, as does the handle drop. Go with the step!

Im totally for the violet step!!! I've seen it at the shop and the texture of the leather is so beautiful!!!! and the style is original and the size is perfect for everyday's life!! it fits the shoulder more comfortably than the city style. I SAY GO FOR THE STEP GO!!! i just got a courrier of the same color, just LOVE IT!!!!!:nuts:
And for your collection, violet will make the whole more colorful!!!

although i :heart: all the sizes bal has to offer... the city is still my favorite size in rh. however, i do agree that the step looks much sleeker if you're looking into a bag for work.