Please help me decide between two bags...

wishgirl

Jan 11, 2014
Hi everyone,
I am in between 2 bags. I want a shoulder bag for summer and the two bags I have in mind are Figheri Pm and Totally PM both in DA. I saw these bags in real life on someone else and they both looked great. Both are almost same size. On the Figheri, the handles sticks straight up and doesn't fold, I do like that the Figheri has feet. The Totally PM does not have feet, the handles falls down when not in use. I do like the look of the Figheri better, and leaning toward the Figheri, I think the part that bother me a tad is that that the handle doesn't fall down. Is this a valid concern? Please advise.

Between the two i vote totally over the figheri. Like you I personaly don't like the handles on the figheri and I don't like the shape of it either.
But it's your choice - May I suggest to styles I really like: Trevi and Hampstead :smile: Trevi has feet too.
Good luck making the right discission.

Totally as well but I really think you need to go into the boutique and try both on to see how they look on you. Sometimes things can look good on someone else but no so much for us. If you have a boutique close I recommend going and spending some time with both bags.

i vote for the Figheri Pm..although they are both beautiful bags i prefer the front pocket of the Figheri rather than side pockets on the Totally but again its all about preference and what you like

I have them both and I like them both too! Either would be great. Do keep in mind that there is a difference in the outside pockets on the Figheri PM and MM so look closely at the size you decide on.

I love the Totally, it's a great handbag.

But I really love the "Diamond" like pattern on the top of the Figheri. It's unusual and very unique IMO.

Good luck. I don't think can can go wrong with either one. :smile:

I have the Figheri and at first the handles bothered me to but I got over it! It's a beautiful bag and less common then the Totally. I say go for the Figheri. :smile:.

Good luck deciding!

Thanks everyone, I decided on the Figheri PM. I already have the Figheri GM. In my opinion it is comparable to the NF MM, since I don't like the NF MM straps. So I already know much about this style. Thought I might consider Totallly PM, but I really like the feet on this bag. So after thinking more about the strap, I am ok with it. So I will be getting this Figheri PM. :biggrin:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251567496868?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Thanks everyone, I decided on the Figheri PM. I already have the Figheri GM. In my opinion it is comparable to the NF MM, since I don't like the NF MM straps. So I already know much about this style. Thought I might consider Totallly PM, but I really like the feet on this bag. So after thinking more about the strap, I am ok with it. So I will be getting this Figheri PM. :biggrin:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251567496868?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Hi,

I'm considering getting the Figheri GM and wanted to know if the opening of the was wide as it doesn't look as though it would be too wide from the videos I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum