Please help me decide between these two python Chanel options!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag?

1. get the hobo!

2. get the flap!

3. Get neither- this bag is not fabulous.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So, I am trying to choose between the python jumbo flap and the hobo style. Here are some picks. What do you guys think? Which is more fabulous?
    MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG

2. MVC-009S.JPG

3. MVC-007S.JPG

MVC-006S.JPG

4. Flap!! I have it and love it. :yes:

5. honestly, not my type of colour for a python. but if i had to choose one, that a flap as its more classic

6. FLAP definetely, these colors and fabrics for me are better in smaller sizes so they can be elegant and subtle, without being so much into ur outfit.
    also i like the style of the hobo but not the way it looks in python.

7. I have to go with Get neither- this bag is not fabulous.
    I don't like it. jcould be the color but i think it just looks like a fake chanel. sorry to have burst the bubble.

8. Ultimately, it's your decision if you love the bag, but I've got to agree that I don't find it a very attractive bag, even in the flap. I'd pass on it.

9. I'd opt for a non-glitzy, non-crochet -- all python flap but that's only because I lean towards quiet elegance over glitz time and time again. I think less glitz equates to more versatile, less trendy and something that will be in style 20 years from now.

If I were given one of the crochet/pythons, I would choose the flap. I got tired of digging for keys, digging for a wallet, etc. like a blind person. The flap, you open it and you can see the contents.

10. Flap for me !! ;)

11. i am not a fan of the color or style to be honest... but if i were to choose the hobo type looks better...

12. I love it but I would get the flap because it is more classic and you could use it for years to come.

13. I am really into exotics, especially python, but am not into these bags. Don't like the color. It is too blingy looking with the python IMHO. I prefer the more subdued colors for python, black, brown, purple, etc... It just doesn't look at nice in gold, but that's just me.

14. flap!

15. Hobo! Its so pretty!