Please help me decide between GP tote or Kelly long wallet

yokie

Oct 24, 2006
Dear Hermes lovers,
I need help in deciding between a garden party in cassis or a Kelly long wallet in Blue Jean? I currently have a GP in etoupe. Should i add another edition to my GP collection? Or just get the wallet because i dont have one yet. Is the Kelly wallet practical? Please help me decide. THanks. :smile:

kelly wallet is slightly more fidgety due to the straps but it is really an elegant wallet and can be used as a clutch too. you can tie a twilly to it and shoulder carry if you wish.

however, if i am in your situation i would prefer to get a GP in cassis because this colour may not be around for long assuming you are planning to get another GP anyway. etoupe and cassis are two very different colours so you have one classic H colour and one gorgeous purple. a nice collection!

blue jean is available all the time although the kelly wallet is quite hard to find too!!

I vote for Kelly Long Wallet. Before I decided to buy one, I was also concerned about the straps, and whether it's cumbersome to open and close the wallet. I am so happy that I bought one, NO REGRET. The only trouble is I want more!!

If you can find one in the exact leather and color you are looking for, go for it!!

Good luck deciding.

My vote goes to the Kelly Wallet even though it´s a bit cumbersome with the straps et all. It´s elegant and it will last you a long time. You can also use it as a little clutch if you want.

You already have a GP so adding a wallet would be the logical step to take IMO. Good luck:0)

ps. I prefer the Kelly Wallet in chevré, it seems to hold up forever.

I vote Kelly lonngue it's very useful as a clutch as a wallet and with a twilly through the arch as mini shoulder purse !!!!!!! Go Kelly longue !!!!!!! Hope it helps darling