Please help me decide a First or City in Sanguine?

jav821

O.G.
Oct 3, 2006
Help?

I can NOT decide whether a First or City in Sanguine?

I already own a City Black perfect size for everyday bag. But I want something different so is First look good in Sanguine?

Thank you everyone.

Since you love the size of the City I would go for the City again... its always nice to have 2 bags that are the "perfect size" for you... Maybe get a First as a 3rd BBag in a nice bright color for nights out!

Oooohh! I originally wanted the First in Sanguine but finally accepted that it's too small for my use - I got the Work instead that you see in my avatar! However, I still want the First ...

City:tup: since its a perfect size for u. First is a bit small IMO. Possible to exchange for a city if u opt for first and regretted it??? Mandarin first is also another nice pop color to consider. Let us know what's yr decision:smile: Good luck.

Honestly although Sanguine is a gorgeous color (I LOVE MINE TO DEATH) but its not Bright enough to pop but instead is a very "Neutral" color in a way as it goes with EVERYTHING.

So I suggest a Sanguine City as you will use it ALOT (trust me :graucho:). Since its the perfect size. For First I would suggest a really BRIGHT or pale color (for possible color issues :crybaby:) as you most probably will use it for errands or night out. Nevertheless, SANGUINE IS TDF!!! Go get it already! :P

I would go for a city because you said it was the perfect size. But look at it this way: If you want to use it all the time get a city. If you want to use it to go out, I'd get the first.:P