Please help me decide a damier

1. hi there, I saw all the posts here and can't help falling in love with the damier. It is classy, it is low maintenance (don't blame me since I have a running toddler:P )

What i am looking for is:
    1. roomy enough to carry daily essentials and easy to reach things (I heard speedy's small opening and deep pockage is not convinient:crybaby:)

2. I am petite so not the size of the bag can't be too big.

3. Could be used a shoulder bag since I do need to free my hands when with my toddler)

Any suggestions, ladies? Thanks!:heart:

2. Maybe...Papillon 30? Or Saleya?

3. Seleya PM?

[​IMG]

4. Is the Chelsea too big?
    [​IMG]

5. ^^^ yup saleya pm.
    though I have the papillon 30 and is also perfect for me.... got two toddlers!

6. I would also vote for the saleya PM! its pretty spacious too..

7. *sniffles* But...but...the Speedy's the prettiest Damier in the WORLD...

8. i have both the Papillon 30 and Duomo, and i love them! they can both hold a lot, and i can even fit the Duomo on my shoulder :yes:

Papillon 30

[​IMG]

Duomo

[​IMG]

9. You girls rock!!! I was only away for 15 min and so many great suggestions already. Thanks everyone!

I love both Saleya and Duomo, and i am very glad to know Duomo can be carried on my shoulder :smile:

chealea's shoulder strips seem too long to me. The bag itself is very nice.

more idea? The Uzès seems like a very nice bag. But I am afraid it is on the big side and also it is a bit pricy for me :sad:

[​IMG]

10. I know...I felt bad to leave it out of my choice:crybaby:

11. The Uzes is pricey, but it is very comfortable actually bc it is less structured than some of the others mentioned. The front pockets are great too!
    I was going to mention it, but I would think I would seem like a broken record since I suggest it every time someone wants a Damier tote, but that's bc I :heart: it!

12. you definitely need a saleya!!!!

14. How about the bucket (Marais)...it doesnt fit too much stuff but is just right and b/c it has the open top....its easy to get into and it comes with a pouch...and the price is better than the Uzes or the Chealsea.....:smile:

15. I say saleya or duomo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice