Please help me choosing.

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Number 1:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cotton.

Number 2:

[​IMG]

Silk. This is a little cheaper.

Please help and please give me a reply asap!

2. [​IMG]

This is also an option, please help me, ladies! Heeeeeeeelp.

3. I like the one with the handbags on it.

L

4. I like the first one.

5. I'm bidding on nr 3, and hope i'll get it. It's larger than the other two and i think it will look gorgeous with something less cute, like a grey longsleeve, a black leatherjacket, skinny jeans and my converse or a pair of ankleboots.

6. Do you like/dislike number 3? It's vintage, what would YOU pay for it, maximum?

7. I like the third one!

8. I think the one with the handbags on it (#2) is adorable!!!

9. Ok =). It's def. number 3 i want, i love it. Number two is now out of the question and number 1 has ended. But please, i still want to read what you think of the scarves (especially number 3)

As the box don't comes with the scarf, how should i store it? All my other exsclusive scarfs i store in their boxes.

10. Number Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

11. #3 :smile:

12. Personally I like the first or third one.

13. I like the first one.

14. Ditto for the first one!

15. I love the one with handbags on it. Where did you find this one?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice