Please help me choose!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know where to post this since Im a lover of both Chanel and LV. I ended up buying both of these beauties this week. Sadly I can only keep one as I have already reached my max this month or maybe this year, Lol (I have went on a shopping spree buying an Almm bb in hot pink, epi leather, a boy bag in caviar and a blue chevron mini flap in caviar) Anyway, If you ladies have to choose, bias aside, which would you choose and why. TIA!

image.jpeg
  2. I would choose LV, I am not a big fan of SLG from Chanel, they look horribly worn after a while. I know a lot of Chanel fans devoted to LV SLG, too. :biggrin:

3. +1 totally agree. Plus I find the LV shape easier to use with the flap.

4. I would choose Chanel, I could see having this piece in my collection forever..

5. LV. Is that grape empriente?

6. LV of course!

7. I prefer the Chanel, but I'm not personally familiar with how Chanel SLG's wear over time.

8. LV that pop of color is gorgeous

9. I guess having this is like having one of the classic flap. Its like a timeless piece

When I tried both wallet, the Empreinte of course is more flexible and easier to maneuver since its made of soft leather. The chanel wallet is a bit stiffer given that its made of caviar.

It is! I was looking for something pink to match my Alma bb but the Sarah wallet in epi leather is just too stiff so I opted for this and just love the vibrant color!

I guess you can never go wrong with either

Me too. I have Chanel bags made in Caviar but of course I never use them in a daily basis like a wallet🤔

I know its gorgeous! Just in time for summer!

You're right! Chanel lovers love them some LV SLGs. I did actually buy a key cles in empreinte as well in poppy color and it's color is gorgeous as well so Im wondering if that would suffice if I return the LV and keep the chanel since I have the key cles😄

10. Definitely the LV. Empreinte wallets are beautiful and functional and so durable. My empreinte full-size Cuireuse in Havanese looks as beautiful as when I got it coming up on 2 years ago. Also, that beautiful pop of color is reason enough to choose LV! I don't find Chanel wallets to be durable or beautiful, sorry for being so blatantly candid.

11. I prefer the LV because I love PINK! Lol.

If the Chanel were pink I would have to think harder...

I don't have any empriente piece, nor any Chanel wallet so I can't comment on which lasts longer.

But for me, it's pink pink pink all the way!

(that IS pink right? or is it purple?!? Either way, I like bright colors over black!)

12. I like the chanel better, more classic and is absolutely gorgeous. I do love the LV pop of color and it is very fun but the chanel is my pick unless..... you can get one and put it away for a gift and use one now.

13. Chanel!

14. I love LV and Chanel bags. With wallets, I think LV is the way to go. The Chanel wallets are bulky because of the quilting. It unnecessarily takes up space. I have one Chanel wallet and chose lambskin because it is less bulky than caviar. I'm not inclined to get another Chanel wallet any time soon. I do like their simple cardholders. At the end of the day, I prefer LV slgs. I think another factor is that I find LVs more fun to match up and pair with other LV slgs.

I would choose the LV wallet.

15. LV !!! Love the color and shape .