Please Help me Choose :)

Which out of Minkoff MAC should be kept?

• Regular Black Full Size MAC

• Burgundy Mini MAC

• Shiny Brown Croc Mini MAC

• Regular Black Mini MAC

Results are only viewable after voting.

KeiraC

Nov 18, 2012
I currently have 6 Minkoff MAC's & Mini MAC's . Sadly I dont use all of them alot, so i have decided that i want to narrow down my collection by 2MACs. But i cant decide which.

Please help me pick which to keep and which not. I know for sure I would like to keep the black quilted patent one and the aquamarine one. I would like to pick two or maybe even only one other to keep.

Here are what i have:

Top Row (Full Size MACs) : Black Patent Quilted, Aquamarine, Regular Black
Bottom Row (Mini MACs): Burgundy, Shiny Brown Croc, Regular Black

uadjit

D.Va
Jul 21, 2011
Somewhere that's green
You are already keeping the BQP and Aqua which are the ones I'd choose, too. Since you're keeping two full size I'd say keep a mini and since you seem to have a lot of black I'd go with something other than that. The only two choices left are burgundy and shiny croc. Since the croc is the only neutral and it has durable leather that's probably what I'd pick.

I can't tell from the pic but does the burgundy have rose gold HW? If so, I might be tempted to keep that, too, provided the leather is nice.

Esquared72

Adrift and At Peace
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
You are already keeping the BQP and Aqua which are the ones I'd choose, too. Since you're keeping two full size I'd say keep a mini and since you seem to have a lot of black I'd go with something other than that. The only two choices left are burgundy and shiny croc. Since the croc is the only neutral and it has durable leather that's probably what I'd pick.

I can't tell from the pic but does the burgundy have rose gold HW? If so, I might be tempted to keep that, too, provided the leather is nice.
+1
My first reaction was BQP, Aqua and brown croc.

nygrl

O.G.
Apr 22, 2011
the city
Since you're already keeping two regular sized MACs, I'd keep a mini. I'm torn between the burgundy and the black. I have a black mini mac so I'm partial to that, but since you're keeping a black bag already, the burgundy might be good for variety.

ilovedior

Mar 31, 2009
Baltimore
I am so jealous of your BQP! I am currently trying to get in contact with Nicole to see if I can get an SO started with some form of BQP since they no longer make bags with the leather your bag is made of!!

But out of the poll choices I said Black reg MAC, but you should really keep the BQP!

midoryroll

Jan 28, 2013
and i thought I had a lot! hahaha you beat me! I would keep the regular full black MAC and burgundy mini . those are my faves!