Please help me choose

girlinthemoon

Obsessed!
Aug 9, 2009
Chicago
What does your average day look like? That would influence my preference. For me - NF is more practical. But I do love the galleria

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
average day is helping with DH business, running around town, grown child so no issues on that front. Would not use it for travel since both are open just a general go to bag Also was thinking the monogram canvas for either so can use year round

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
I vote Galliera since I prefer the NF GM only and as a tote, not a bag. The Galliera is so comfortable to wear and so darn pretty.

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
well I think the LV world has spoken Galliera seems to be the FAV...I would assume that I would be safe with the classic monogram style Also since Iam only 5ft I would be getting the smaller one or is that to small I do not mind a large bag

Last edited:

jennifer20

shop till you drop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2009
USA - Nevada
galliera! i had both of these bags and sold my neverfull...it was too plain and too similar to a beach bag...so i decided to get something that looked closer to a real purse- the galliera. the galliera also has a magnet closure which actually makes the bag pretty secured.

princesskara

Princeskara
O.G.
Jul 5, 2008
The Rainy City
Galliera is a perfect bag for everyday! I love mine and the mm is perfect - carries everything but not to big. I like the neverfull only in gm for traveling or summer when you carry EVERYTHING! Good luck.