Please help me choose!!!

lilpradabag

Mar 25, 2008
Ok, so today i went ahead and ordered the purple vitello shine hobo from saks. very excited i am! :yahoo:

my prada fix is not quite satisfied. i cannot decide if i want the grey tessuto small ruffle tote or the black Gauffre BN1407. id love to hear your opinions. thanks in advance!

sigh...im watching the black gaufre being sold on ebay by a purse forum member.
i'd really love one of those babies. does anyone know where i can pick one up at a good price?

the Grey Tessuto Nylon Ruffle Small Tote Bag BN1728 is on sale for such an attractive price at $595, which really makes me want to grab it.

thank you so much! its so great to be able to talk to you guys and get excited over these bags. my dh thinks im absolutely out of my mind. :noggin:

LOL! we tPFers are all kinda nuts in the normal world... but we find each other and share our passion here ;). i have the ruffle tessuto and love it! it's kinda on the smaller side, but impressively fit all things that i usually carry in my other prada totes :biggrin:. however, the gaufre is such a classic from prada, so i'd highly recommend it to anyone... try Joanna at Prada Hawaii; they're getting more gaufres in mid-late September...

why not get both??? :graucho: the ruffles tessuto now and the gaufre next month ;)

LOL! we tPFers are all kinda nuts in the normal world... but we find each other and share our passion here ;). i have the ruffle tessuto and love it! it's kinda on the smaller side, but impressively fit all things that i usually carry in my other prada totes :biggrin:. however, the gaufre is such a classic from prada, so i'd highly recommend it to anyone... try Joanna at Prada Hawaii; they're getting more gaufres in mid-late September...

why not get both??? :graucho: the ruffles tessuto now and the gaufre next month ;)

You are a terrible enabler :tup: but we love it!

great idea!

the grey ruffle tessuto looks almost black to me in the pictures. (which is preferrable) can you tell me how it looks since you have it?

also, how do i get in touch with joanna? im kind of a newbie to this site :smile:

^^ the ruffles tessuto looks very feminine... the ruffles add artistic elements to a tessuto bag... you know that prada's tessuto nylon wears like iron - very durable... but in the past, i just did not love the design... so this is the first tessuto style that i love!!!

prada hawaii email: [email protected]
please put Joanna's name in the subject

good luck and let us know what you decide!!!

^^ the ruffles tessuto looks very feminine... the ruffles add artistic elements to a tessuto bag... you know that prada's tessuto nylon wears like iron - very durable... but in the past, i just did not love the design... so this is the first tessuto style that i love!!!

prada hawaii email: [email protected]
please put Joanna's name in the subject

good luck and let us know what you decide!!!

okay im convinced. just ordered it! thanks for twisting my arm!:graucho:

also, thank you for giving me joanna's info!

wow that was fast!!! you really had a prada fix, didn't ya??!

here is a pic of mine. i thought it may be helpful, but you pulled the trigger already! :P

PS. the actual color is a bit darker... the flash makes it look lighter :smile:

Attachments

• ruffles tessuto.jpg
    ruffles tessuto.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited: