Please Help me Choose

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do I choose white gold solitires or yellow gold

1. White Gold

2. Yellow Gold

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I would like to buy a 1 carat diamond earrings ie 50 cents each --am so unsure whether to go for white gold or yellow gold .I am in my forties and this will be my once in a lifetime purchase .
    Please help me choose.
    Thanks a ton

2. i like white, it emphasizes the diamond. if you change your mind someday, it is a relatively inexpensive thing to change it to another setting.

3. Every piece of jewelry I own is white gold or platinum so I voted for white gold. I think that with yellow gold it sometimes casts a yellowish shadow on the diamond so it's true, crystalline color isn't as nice.

4. White. :yes: I think it will enhance the colour of the diamond.

5. White without a doubt!!!!!!! It's far more classy and it will make diamond look bigger

:tup:

6. WHITE WHITE WHITE lol :smile:

7. I love white!

8. My diamond studs (also 1cttw) are in a white gold prong setting. It's very subtle and I don't find it a problem to wear the earrings with a gold pendant. The WG looks really nice with the diamonds- you can just barely see the prongs.

9. I also vote for white gold as it sets off the diamonds so much nicer than yellow gold.

10. white gold, without a doubt!

11. I have both, although the ladies here are right, the diamond looks better with whitegold, when i wear my yellow gold set, i just feel more comfortable with the yellow gold diamond studs. But it can be only me:smile:

12. Personally I think white diamonds look better with white gold or platinum. However, whichever you choose, the setting won't show much on stud earrings. so neither would be a mistake.

13. I like it set in yellow gold. It makes the diamond color pop IMO:girlsigh:

14. I prefer white and that is what I always go for, but as someone said. It will probably not even show.

15. i'd go for white gold.