Please help me choose?

The green !!! The oxblood has too much brown dullness to it these days in the past it was a vibrant berry - both are easy to wear all year round but the green isn’t just for wearing with autumnal colours it will pop on many spring and summary florals too

For reference re the oxblood

old oxblood next to current oxblood

mulberry used to have chocolate & oxblood as main range colours, they discontinued the chocolate and made oxblood into a sort of choxblood colour. Like everything, it’s a matter of personal taste, but I slightly prefer the older oxblood, though there’s not a huge difference when they’re next to each other :smile:

BB2C3D61-4259-478C-B690-1BF69D6E7EE4.jpeg

5337F276-A8BB-49E6-A543-EAA617FD1BA8.jpeg

For reference re the oxblood

old oxblood next to current oxblood

mulberry used to have chocolate & oxblood as main range colours, they discontinued the chocolate and made oxblood into a sort of choxblood colour. Like everything, it’s a matter of personal taste, but I slightly prefer the older oxblood, though there’s not a huge difference when they’re next to each other :smile:

View attachment 5727454

View attachment 5727455
In some leathers it’s too dark and like chopped liver I prefer the vibrant berry colour

Reactions: 24shaz
What is the difference between the heavy grain and small grain leathers? Are they both plastic-y/stiff … which is not what I’m after? How about the calf leather or croc print?
I only have 2 mulberry bags and they are both very new so I can't tell you which is closer to the old leather you love.

My heritage baywater is heavy grain. The grain is very large and leather is a bit floppy. I absolutely love the heavy grain. Sometimes I pinch the heavy grain leather between my fingers and it feels like it has a little spring to it.

My mini zipped bayswater is classic grain. It is beautiful and very nice quality. I think it is stiffer than the heavy grain but maybe it is partiallythe style of thia bag. I love looking at the classic grain but I don't feel the need to touch or squeeze it like the heavy grain leather.

Reactions: 24shaz