Shoes Please help me choose

Sep 7, 2008
0f15b77a23faac05d660be7fc2e3f3e4.jpg

I am thinking of getting my first Valentino Rockstud pumps (silent scream of excitement) but I still can’t decide between these two.

A. Noir
B. Black/nude combo

Both are classic. I really can’t decide between the two. For those who have one of these (or both), what were your reason/s for choosing it?

I’d appreciate pros and cons. [emoji173]️

Reactions: Gzukz
Black is edgier, if that's your style. Two tone has more of a ladylike vibe. Depends on what your style is and what need in your wardrobe you're trying to fill.
Thank you for your input. I think my difficulty is because I don't have any specific style - or should I say my wardrobe is quite versatile. And looking at photos online does not really help. It only makes me want to have both! :facepalm:But I think I should try one first.

Thank you for your input. I think my difficulty is because I don't have any specific style - or should I say my wardrobe is quite versatile. And looking at photos online does not really help. It only makes me want to have both! :facepalm:But I think I should try one first.
Personally, I have both styles, so I get exactly what you're saying...hard to decide. I'd suggest the all black one, looks really chic if you wear black a lot.
Or, it's easy to pair with any black pants or jeans which will make the legs appear longer.

Reactions: pretty_wommon
I’m no help because I’d get both. They’re both gorgeous and will compliment any outfit. I don’t know maybe I’d start with the black on black.
I like them both equally. I have tried both of them on, and both look great. The only con for me of the noir pair is that it is less versatile, and the black/nude pair - the nude part is ok but a bit too light for my skin.

i think I will start with the noir for my first pair. then if I find them comfortable, i'll get the black/nude pair later. thanks, ladies!

Reactions: Sterntalerli
I like them both equally. I have tried both of them on, and both look great. The only con for me of the noir pair is that it is less versatile, and the black/nude pair - the nude part is ok but a bit too light for my skin.

i think I will start with the noir for my first pair. then if I find them comfortable, i'll get the black/nude pair later. thanks, ladies!

Enjoy shopping! Post pics when you get them.

I have both these Rockstuds and I can tell you that I do not regret purchasing both. The black/nude can be better suited for daytime while the noir suits nighttime perfectly, if that helps you make your decision. I rarely look to the noirs for a daytime function while i never wear the black/nude at night.

ETA: In the spirit of full disclosure, my black/nude pair are patent leather if that makes a difference. It probably also helped me make the decision to go ahead and get both.

I have both these Rockstuds and I can tell you that I do not regret purchasing both. The black/nude can be better suited for daytime while the noir suits nighttime perfectly, if that helps you make your decision. I rarely look to the noirs for a daytime function while i never wear the black/nude at night.

ETA: In the spirit of full disclosure, my black/nude pair are patent leather if that makes a difference. It probably also helped me make the decision to go ahead and get both.

This is so helpful! Thanks so much. :heart:

Reactions: baghagg
0f15b77a23faac05d660be7fc2e3f3e4.jpg

I am thinking of getting my first Valentino Rockstud pumps (silent scream of excitement) but I still can’t decide between these two.

A. Noir
B. Black/nude combo

Both are classic. I really can’t decide between the two. For those who have one of these (or both), what were your reason/s for choosing it?

I’d appreciate pros and cons. [emoji173]️
I have the Noir and I love love them, no complaints . They're comfy and so elegant.