Please help me choose!: White Caviar Jumbo or Beige Caviar Jumbo

My 3 Zees

Jan 20, 2016
Hi All - First, I just want to say that I absolutely love TPF! I have learned so much from you all...thank you!
I would like to get a jumbo in a lighter color. I am torn between a caviar jumbo in white with SHW and a caviar jumbo in beige clair with GHW. Both are pre-loved and in excellent condition.

For reference, it is warm and sunny where I live 9-10 months of the year. Also, I have light brown hair and a fair complexion. I mention this part because a few people have mentioned that they think beige bags wash me out given my hair color and complexion.

Would love your thoughts on which one to go with!! If you have both a beige and white Chanel, which do you use more often? Thank you!!

Mar 21, 2009
I don't have any white bags as I'm afraid they will yellow over time, so I would go for the beige. As for washing you out, I feel color of clothes might do that but less so for bags? JMHO :smile:

Reactions: My 3 Zees

shopgirl4cc

Sep 6, 2014
Both are gorgeous Jumbos and it's such a hard decision. From reading where you live in the weather warm and sunny and in my personal preference - I would go with White with silver :smile: I own over 15 years old white caviar mini and it is with gold hw though, nothing change for my experience in the past 15 years and it is still fresh white as new.
Good luck for your decision with your heart beat :hbeat:

Reactions: My 3 Zees