Please help me choose - Which Bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am going to be traveling for work. I have a casual job (I live in jeans) and I am looking for a small bag or wallet on a chain that I can carry with my backpack everyday and when I go out. I may on occasion put it in my backpack that hold my laptop and work files. I have a pochette felice and it is a tad small as I want it to hold my iPhone 10 with an extended battery on it, AirPods, passport and plane ticket.

I am looking at a Twice in red (preloved) or a Pouchette Mylock Me in black.

I like the Mylock me as it has 6 credit card slots and will hold my phone, but I am concerned it is too dressy for everyday and may scratch easily. I love that it has a wristlet and crossbody strap.

The Twice looks like it will hold everything. It has 2 pockets and you can put things in the center as well. It is made of empireinte leather - might be more durable. Strap is permanently attached. I wear black for work so it would add a nice pop of color.

Help. Thanks. :smile:

Attached Files:

2. I prefer the Mylock Me - maybe a pochette metis empreinte would be a good middle ground, though? The Mylock me really isn't terribly dressy and though the leather seems delicate, it's not.

3. I love the MyLockMe!

4. I'm looking at the Lockme ever BB which according to the LV website is new for fall 2019.

5. I think the Pochette Mylock Me is more of a WOC and a bit smaller than the Twice. I think it can be both dressed down and up a bit, depending on what you're wearing, I like the black one a lot :smile: (but not a fan of the two-toned).

I have the Twice in black and I love this bag, I can fit in my sunglasses, a reusable shopping bag, a small (non LV) cosmetic pouch, a passport, an LV 4 key holder and Airpods and probably something else on top and I think it looks nice enough to wear in the evenings (but more dinner with friends than something very fancy). The bag is pretty care free..

That being said - if you love them both you can probably buy them for more or less the same price, so always depends how comfortable you are buying pre-loved (my Twice is preloved, but there is something great about getting a brand new bag..)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice