Please help me choose which bag and color?

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I got my 25% off invite this morning and I have two styles of bags that I'm looking at. The Annabelle or Legacy Duffle. I have a bronze Annabelle and black cherry duffle already. The question is should I go for the Annabelle in black, conary (yellow but there's no pic) or peony (red but no pic)? Or should I get the black duffle?

Personally, I would go for annabelle in a color you love. It's a cute bag shape and I think the duffle will be around for a while where as annabelle might not be.

Personally, I would go for annabelle in a color you love. It's a cute bag shape and I think the duffle will be around for a while where as annabelle might not be.

I agree. I know that I want a black duffle but it probably will still be around for a while. I just wish I knew what the conary and and peony looked like in person. It would make deciding a lot easier.

I got my 25% off invite this morning and I have two styles of bags that I'm looking at. The Annabelle or Legacy Duffle. I have a bronze Annabelle and black cherry duffle already. The question is should I go for the Annabelle in black, conary (yellow but there's no pic) or peony (red but no pic)? Or should I get the black duffle?

I love the colorblock Annabelle myself but my vote is for the Annabelle because I think you could always get the black duffle. If you're an outlet shopper, then Annabelle may eventually end up there ( as I have seen her on the MFF site) and you can wait for that and use your PCE on the duffle

I've been looking at the Annabelle too. There is a discussion on the Spring thread about the new colors. The peony could be anything from pink, orange to brick red.

I agree that the black duffle will be around and it might even end up at the outlet. There aren't any Annabelles on ebay below PCE prices which probably means that the discontinued colors didn't make it to the outlet.

The way I look at is that there will always be another PCE, so if you get one and don't like it, you can always get something else later for the same discount.

I love the colorblock Annabelle myself but my vote is for the Annabelle because I think you could always get the black duffle. If you're an outlet shopper, then Annabelle may eventually end up there ( as I have seen her on the MFF site) and you can wait for that and use your PCE on the duffle

I wish there were more options in the colorblock Annabelle, kiwi is not really my color. You make a good point too with the Annabelle's going to the outlet. I think if I wait long enough there could be better prices on both at either outlets or dept stores. I saw the large black duffle with the Dillard's sale but I think the reg size looks better on me. I should've gotten it anyway, lol. Ughhh! It's so hard to decide!

I've been looking at the Annabelle too. There is a discussion on the Spring thread about the new colors. The peony could be anything from pink, orange to brick red.

I agree that the black duffle will be around and it might even end up at the outlet. There aren't any Annabelles on ebay below PCE prices which probably means that the discontinued colors didn't make it to the outlet.

The way I look at is that there will always be another PCE, so if you get one and don't like it, you can always get something else later for the same discount.

I need to find this discussion. The lady on the phone said that the peony was a red, she could see the picture. But the yellow she could not see at all. I'm thinking of ordering one (I'm thinking yellow) and if I don't like it exchange for the black Annabelle. My store is usually pretty good about honoring the PCE price on exchanges. Either way, I know I'll love either bag and like you said there will always be another PCE.

true. i've only seen the metallic at factory online

I'm about 99.9% sure that I'm going with the black Annabelle. If I go colorful, I'm going to wait on a colorblock in colors that work for me. It's the perfect bag for colorblock but the kiwi color just isn't for me. I love to have one black in every style that I really really like. I'm weird like that. I feel like if you can see past, present and future style in a bag, it's a keeper and a must have in black. Our style is always changing and repeating...I can see this bag with me for all that. I sound like I'm reciting vows to my new purse...:lol:, I need help.

I'm about 99.9% sure that I'm going with the black Annabelle. If I go colorful, I'm going to wait on a colorblock in colors that work for me. It's the perfect bag for colorblock but the kiwi color just isn't for me. I love to have one black in every style that I really really like. I'm weird like that. I feel like if you can see past, present and future style in a bag, it's a keeper and a must have in black. Our style is always changing and repeating...I can see this bag with me for all that. I sound like I'm reciting vows to my new purse...:lol:, I need help.

I have the black leather Annabelle on hold at my outlet. I think it's 30/30.

Annabelle!! ..... I like the yellow..I think it's the one in the picture on coaches website. If you click on different views of the purse

I love that yellow too!!! Even though it's yellow, I think I could do a lot with that shade. I wonder though how it compares to the conary that is coming out soon? I'm guessing that the conary might be lighter but I'm not sure. I think I'm going to do black for now though and catch a used yellow later. They are bound to show up soon.

I love that yellow too!!! Even though it's yellow, I think I could do a lot with that shade. I wonder though how it compares to the conary that is coming out soon? I'm guessing that the conary might be lighter but I'm not sure. I think I'm going to do black for now though and catch a used yellow later. They are bound to show up soon.

I hope you get the black Annabelle. I'm not sure about the black, but the yellow one (citron?) has been deleted. I saw one inside the hold cabinet in my outlet. I wasn't sure if I want the black one, so I asked my SA to put it on hold while I think about it.