Please help me choose which accessory!!!

LilTiffany

O.G.
Jun 5, 2007
hello hello!

well, work's been absolute hell lately, but tomorrow i'm taking a quick trip down bloor! I'm thinking i deserve to treat myself to a lil somethin' somethin'....if i had my way, i'd be picking up a beautiful black neo cabby gm, BUT...it's a bit soon to be buying another hefty lv purchase.

initially i was thinking of getting some sort of keychain/charm to spice up my trevi, but when i think about spending a few hundred dollars for a charm it makes me a lil uneasy.:sweatdrop:

i've been wanting chanel earrings for a while now (either plan studs, dangly studs, or small crystal ones)...which should be around $200-300CDN. HOWEVER, i'm also contemplating getting a zippy coin wallet. I had purchased one for my mom for her b-day, but it ended up getting returned and the money put towards her ph.

the thing is, as adorable as the wallet is (and for such a great price), i inherited a vintage long zippy gucci wallet 2 months ago which i've been using on a daily basis...and with all that room do i really want to have to "downgrade" myself to a much tinier wallet?

so (and i'm fully aware this is the lv forum :rolleyes:) what would you do if you were me - go with the chanel earrings, or pick up the zippy coin wallet?:confused1:

^^i agree, i've thought about a cles just b/c it seems like something small, cute, and useful to have...but really all my coins and credit cards fit in my long wallet, and i have a cute key chain for my keys.

halona - that's what i was thinking too...if i didn't have the gucci wallet i'd for sure buy the zippy since it's such a great price...but there's still lots of wear i could get out of the gucci......altho i suppose i could get the zippy and give the gucci a "rest"