Please help me choose/ vote a bag for my BD

pls help me pick a bag

• M/L Black Lambskin SHW

• 226 Reissue Black SHW

• wait for another good Seasonal Bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 15, 2009
hi
please help me choose a bag for my BD (1st Jan)

my chanel bags collection is very tiny, and i hope dh can add 1 more on my BD^_^

here is what i got...
09C metallic pink/ small reissue camera case
00V black caviar GHW/ mini flap
10P metallic black/ bubble quilted camera case
10A dark red SHW/ caviar quilted woc

please vote and give me the reason for the bag that you have vote, also pro and con if you could:yes:

1 M/L Black Lambskin SHW
2 226 Reissue Black SHW
3 Seasonal Bag (any suggestion?)

(I like the look of both M/L and 226 Reissue, but im afraid that it will just end up staying in the closet? What do you think?

FYI, I love my BQ camera case so much. great size + easy to wear + durable Lambskin

Now Im looking for something different (as dh will get one for me on my BD) but I can't find any seasonal bag that I really like. So now I consider classic flap.

Does Classic flap easy to wear/ practical? Please give me your openion/ advice...

:ty: mai

Because you have the mini with ghw, i would suggest getting the classic black jumbo with shw (not the m/l) because that way you have the mini for when you arent carrying much and the jumbo for when you want to carry more. I dont feel the mini and the m/l have that much difference, but if m/l is for you, then get that :smile: i will vote for m/l up the top, but really i say jumbo hehehe

thank u dear ladies :smile: i'll try them both on my holiday

C, yes i agree your 226 with GHW is gorgeous. will look into that combo too;)

aww, thanks! btw, if you're still after a tote, i personally like the new Coco Casual. simple classic, soft vs. the boxy gst. check out R's (litlstrawberry) blog here (more pics on previous page).... too bad i'm on a 2k-bag ban! :P

Last edited: