Please help me choose the size of Chanel business affinity! Which looks better in your opinion?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It drives me crazy that I can’t choose between small and medium size of business affinity. I think I like the look of small as it’s very understated and elegant and seems more structured, but medium holds considerably more. Please help me decide, just reading some of your threads helped me a lot already, so decided to join your lovely community. Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

Mariapia and IsobelE like this.
  2. What size is that?

3. First is medium and second picture is small

4. Medium ❤️

Bee-bee likes this.
  5. Medium :smile:

Bee-bee likes this.
  6. Thank you for your replies ladies

7. I like the small one more, but both are great choises:wave:

ccbaggirl89, OCMomof3 and Bee-bee like this.
  8. I like small on you but I still choose Medium as I think a Small is quite useless at least based on my needs

Bee-bee likes this.
  9. small:smile:

Bee-bee likes this.
  10. that’s exactly how I feel, I can fit all my essentials but by downsizing e.g. purse to card holder , sunglasses in soft pouch rather than original case...whereas medium you can just throw everything in

Iana24 likes this.
  11. Small. I’m looking to get this bag too. Hopefully they have it in London in a few weeks :smile:

12. I don’t know current season Medium but mine is from Sept last year and I cannot fit regular wallet in it. Anything larger than 19cm doesn’t work. But now BA has fabric lining instead of leather as in previous seasons so maybe it has more give. I use compact wallet or coin/card purse in mine and already downsizing to soft pouch for sunglasses. I have 2 Minis and a WOC already so the Small will be the same capacity that’s why I went for Medium. Besides, for my frame Medium sits better. I am 5’4 and 135lbs for reference

GGGirl likes this.
  13. Yes they do, it’s available in pink, grey and blue

Cthai likes this.
  14. I’m also 5’4, 140 lbs but strangely medium looks slightly too big on me for my liking. When I tried putting my stuff in medium, I could easily fit purse, phone, small perfume, AirPods, sunglasses, phone charger and still be left with plenty of room. So torn, I never had this issue, always knew exactly what I wanted, but with BA one minute it’s definitely small, next - definitely medium

15. Medium!

Bee-bee likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice