Please help me choose!! =o)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok im having a hard time deciding which one I want.
    I have the Legacy stripe wristlet and the legacy coin keypouch.
    I want to buy another legacy piece durring PCE. Which one do you think I should choose and if you have either of this please tell me the pros and cons.

Thanks Ladies:heart:

These are the two im deciding between:

Attached Files:

2. i say french purse b/c i love wallets:heart: and this would coordinate so nicely with any legacy bag!

3. My choice would be the french purse. I don't own it but I think it's gorgeous.

4. I would go for the french purse, just because I like the look better and I prefer wallets :tup:

5. The french purse! Its so cute and can go with so many coach bags!

6. One more vote for the french purse :yes:

7. Wallet!

8. another vote for the wallet ;)

9. French Purse 100 percent! I want it soooo bad myself!

10. Go for the french purse -- it's lovely.

11. Ok, I'm the oddball, but I just love the coin purse. Of course, the french purse would definitely be more practical. I love both of them though!

12. Le French purse.

13. I have both, but I would vote the French Purse since its more functional!:yes:

14. There is also a Legacy beauty case aka cosmetic case and a Legacy umbrella available. I just thought I would throw that into the discussion. :cutesy:

15. I would vote for the wallet, but I want one and don't know how many more they're re-stocking, so I'm trying to discourage as many people from getting one as possible......:smile:.

Kidding......go for the wallet!!