Please help me choose! New Mahina L in Black or Pre-Owned Chocolate?

?

Black vs Chocolate

1. New Mahina L in Black $4000 AUD

2. Pre-Owned Mahina L in Chocolate ~ $3000 AUD

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi all! I recently purchased a Mahina L in Opal from Yoogi's Closet, which arrived last week, and now I'm itching to start a collection! I originally wanted to get black from the boutique but have noticed that Yoogi's Closet have a Chocolate available. I haven't seen this colour in real life so I'd like some advice as to whether this would be a great addition to my Opal, or should I just get black? Many thanks in advance!

2. I would go with the dominant color in your wardrobe. Would black or brown complement your clothes best?

3. #3 Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
    would you be content after getting a chocolate?
    or would you still be itching a black one after getting opal and chocolate?

4. I don't think any of us are ever really content. :lolots:
    Although I am enjoying what I have now.... and having that lil voice inside that tells me I can never have enough.

5. Chocolate is a lovely, dark, dark brown. Very nice, IMO. I have a Mahina L Noir which I love - it's my only black bag. I'd get the color I would use most.

6. Hard to say, you can never go wrong with a black bag. I saw the Chocolate Mahina in action with a Roses Zippy - a gorgeous combo. I tried not to stare & was impressed with the richness of the Chocolate Mahina. I say get the Chocolate now at that price if it is good for you and get the Black Mahina later. GL deciding!