please help me choose...need your opinions

Please make sure you see the Mini Lin in real life. I did not love it like I thought I would when I saw it in the Speedy version--as a Noe that is a whole different story. I have a Damier Speedy 25 in Ebene and love it. I am 5'2" and 115.

Please make sure you see the Mini Lin in real life. I did not love it like I thought I would when I saw it in the Speedy version--as a Noe that is a whole different story. I have a Damier Speedy 25 in Ebene and love it. I am 5'2" and 115.

thank you ladies. ive seen azur and mini lin in real life, they`re very pretty. is azur a seasonal or an all year round design? this is still my first choice but who knows...my only problem with mini lin is they dont have 25. im not really into large bags.

is damier speedy in ebene pretty too? obviously its easier to maintain than azur.

hello. i`m planning to buy my first LV bag and these are my choices:

speedy 25 azur
speedy 30 mini lin ebene
speedy 25 or 30 monogram canvas ( my least favorite design but its classic)
popincourt haut

im 5`3, 108 lbs

i`ll purchase the bag either at their boutique or at eluxury. ebay is my last last resort.

help! need your opinions ladies. thank you so much!

I think you should go with the 30 mini lin ebene.
Its a good choice. You cn use it everyday. Casual or a little more dressy. I love the azur but it doesn't go with quite as much.