Which bag?

• Navy MAM

• Smoke Cupid

• Smoke MAM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luba87

O.G.
Oct 10, 2012
Dear Minkettes, I'm at a crossroads and can't decide which bag to get! I'vebeen looking at pictures, reveals, etc, and still can't make up my mind. I'm in Canada and it's been hard finding a good bag at a decent price, once you factor in duties and taxes. I've narrowed it down to three options, and love all three! All are about the same price...

You can see my "designer" bags in my siggy, I realized that I have only brown/beige/gold hardware options, so I want something with silver or gunmetal hw.

Option 1 - New Navy MAM with silver hw

Option 2 - Gently used Cupid in Smoke with gunmetal hw (I think it's gunmetal?)

Option 3 - New MAM in Smoke with gunmetal hw

I LOVE the cupid, but I feel that getting a used bag for the same price as a new isn't the smartest thing :thinking:.

Your thoughts?

Attachments

• rebecca-minkoff-navy-satchel-mab-mini-product-1-13586780-395853108_large_flex.jpg
    rebecca-minkoff-navy-satchel-mab-mini-product-1-13586780-395853108_large_flex.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 224
  • $(KGrHqF,!rcFIU2uzc3LBSKT8Yf2ug~~48_35.jpg
    $(KGrHqF,!rcFIU2uzc3LBSKT8Yf2ug~~48_35.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 220
  • $T2eC16NHJIYFHNcHped7BSSLPtqLOw~~48_35.jpg
    $T2eC16NHJIYFHNcHped7BSSLPtqLOw~~48_35.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 213
Yaay! I'm the first hehe.

In my opinion.. the bag that I like best is Option 1 - New Navy MAM with silver hw.
RM bags are all about the colors, and the navy of this is gorgeous. I think you should add this beautiful pop of color to your collection :yahoo:

I'm wanting another Cupid right now so I'm leaning towards that one. I agree that if price is the same I'd prefer new over preloved. Unless the preloved one is in like-new condition and you want that bag more. I've been looking at Cupids on Bonanza and they seem to be pretty scarce. That navy color on the mab if it's the same navy I've seen IRL is really much brighter blue than a "normal" navy. I do like silver HW.

I'm wanting another Cupid right now so I'm leaning towards that one. I agree that if price is the same I'd prefer new over preloved. Unless the preloved one is in like-new condition and you want that bag more. I've been looking at Cupids on Bonanza and they seem to be pretty scarce. That navy color on the mab if it's the same navy I've seen IRL is really much brighter blue than a "normal" navy. I do like silver HW.

Yeah, it seems that the "new" navy is much more blue than some of the older bags. Thanks for the heads up on that!

That Cupid looks pretty used, IMHO. I'd personally go with the Navy MAM but that's because I love blue bags but it would really depend on the leather and quality of the individual bags TBH. I know that's hard to tell when shopping online.

The Navy MAM looks like the navy of my new Cupid. It's more of a cobalt or royal blue. That said, it's a beautiful blue and I still use it as a neutral. While I love both MAM and Cupid, I reach for my MAMs more...my vote is navy MAM. :smile:

So I went to the store today and definitely preferred theCupid. It looked better on me and had more pockets, plus it’s a little edgier.

And low and behold, as soon as I decided that, I see a shiny black gunmetal Cupid on Nordstrom for 50% off! I immediately snatched it! Wohoo!:yahoo::yahoo:
know the black is a bit boring, but I think it’s still gorgeous and it will be a staple in my closet. So happy, can’t wait to get it!!:happydance:

Last edited: