Please help me choose my next bag!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Which one should I buy?

1. LV

2. Gucci

3. Dior

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I went into Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Gucci today and looked at tote bags. The three I liked the most were the Batignolles Vertical (I immediately fell in love with it!!), the Dior Trotter Romantique Medium Tote in Beige, and a Gucci tote I don't know the name for. Pics are attached below. I am having a really hard time deciding which bag to get. Here's my thoughts on each:

Bat. Vertical: Cute, perfect size, has pockets! But I hate worrying about the brand new naked vachetta, and this is typhoon season right now. Also I really don't like the buckles on the sides, and the handles seem like they might constantly slip off my shoulder (which drives me absolutely insane!!! :rant: ). Price is ~NTD30,000 (USD937).

Dior Trotter Romantique Medium Tote: Cute, waterproof, very girly. The handles are beautiful but very heavy. This is probably the heaviest bag out of all three. I think this bag is cute, but it's not my absolute favorite, and I have never purchased anything by Dior. Price is around ~NTD29000 (USD906).

Gucci tote: I have liked this bag for a long time. The color seems just right. Best of all it's waterproof. Weight is not bad. The handles seem comfortable and like they won't slip off. Price is ~NTD22000 (USD686).

Which one should I get? If you own one or more of these bags, let me know which you like more. Thanks so much for your help!! :flowers:

p10885615_ph_hero.jpg p11086292_ph_hero.jpg st-174014-1.jpg
  2. i like both of these
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. I like the LV the best!

4. I like the BV!

5. i like the Dior, and the beige is such a pretty color :love:. i have two Trotter Romantique bags, and their handles are really NOT heavy

if you want a Batignolles, i think the Horizontal would be nicer. but that's just me

6. I think LV will outlast them all!

7. I agree with LV Addict the LV is a hardwearing bag! Plus there's not really that much vachetta on that one.

8. i love the dior! :love:

9. I agree! :yes: I think the Horizontal will be nicer if you go with LV. The Dior is really pretty, though!:heart:

10. for me its between the LV and the Gucci..:love:
    but i voted for the LV.. it looks Lovely :tender: !! while i like the Gucci for the reasons u've mentioned.. but still i think the Gucci's straps are too short, thus wont be comfortable <<maybe its just my eyes!! :blink:
    what ever you decide on i wish you'll be happy with dear :flowers:

11. I prefer the Dior (very cute :love:) or the LV, something about the Gucci doesn't appeal to me...

12. Lv!

13. Totally Agree!:yes::flowers:

14. I like the LV and Dior best, and the Gucci is okay, it's just kinda long....

15. I prefer the BV over the BH, and the double handles actually help quite a bit concerning not slipping off. Personally, I'd get the BV, cutest one of them all !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice