Please help me choose my new bag!!!

LV.NYC

Aug 24, 2016
So...I am torn. It's between a Celine micro luggage tote in smooth leather in black or the Louis Vuitton Montaigne mm in empriente leather in noir. Stock photos for reference. First one is Celine and second one is LV. I like both of them!! And can't decide [emoji30]IMG_1486845841.041339.jpgIMG_1486845855.275236.jpg

I think the LV just kinda bends in that place naturally when you have the middle compartment zipped. My choice would be the Montaigne; if I remember correctly, it has a long strap and the empreinte leather wears like iron. The Luggage looks dated and it's pretty much all open space, minimal organization and safety.

Reactions: LV.NYC
I think the LV just kinda bends in that place naturally when you have the middle compartment zipped. My choice would be the Montaigne; if I remember correctly, it has a long strap and the empreinte leather wears like iron. The Luggage looks dated and it's pretty much all open space, minimal organization and safety.
+1 I think the luggage has had its moment. The LV is beautiful and extremely well made. I'd go for the Montaigne.

...all very good points...I really like the Celine's robotic frame and the LV empriente leather. I am missing one good classic black bag and both are lovely. [emoji53] and in the same price category.

Reactions: Born4thjuly
There is much less sag and more structure in the mm and bb size Montaigne. The one in the pic looks like the gm size to me. It really is a beautiful bag in the bb and mm size. You don't hear many complaints about this style in the LV clubhouse sub forum.

Reactions: LV.NYC