Please help me choose my first MbMJ bag!

Which should be my first MbMJ bag?

• Totally Turnlock Teri in Elderberry

• Softy Sloane in Nero

• Softy Jorie in Bat Brown

Results are only viewable after voting.

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
Okay, I'm finally going to do it! I've wanted one of these bags for forever, but now I don't know which one!

The options: Totally Turnlock Teri in Elderberry, Softy Sloane in Nero, or Softy Jorie in Bat Brown.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

BTW, I'm a college student and I'm looking for a bag that I can use as an everyday bag.

Please let me know which you think would be a great first and why! Thanks guys! :nuts::shame:

Attachments

• elderberry2.jpg
    elderberry2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 285
  • softy sloane.jpg
    softy sloane.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 297
  • zmj2.jpg
    zmj2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 289
I voted for the turnlock Teri because you'll be able to use it as a school bag and a purse on those days when you only have to carry one or two books plus your lunch. The three sections are really handy. The Teri holds a lot, but it also looks great with only a few items in it.

While I really like the Softy Jorie, I think the Teri is IT. It is classic, holds a lot and a GREAT color! Also, I always prefer bags that don't scream the designers name. So I don't like the name branding on the other two.

While I really like the Softy Jorie, I think the Teri is IT. It is classic, holds a lot and a GREAT color! Also, I always prefer bags that don't scream the designers name. So I don't like the name branding on the other two.

Yea, I know what you mean about having that label in the front....

How do you think the Teri compares to the Faridah?

It seems like most gals on here prefer the Faridah, and I think it probably carries more without looking misshapen, but I totally prefer the Teri. I love the Faridah in pictures and on other people, but I hated it on me. I have the Teri in Elderberry and LOVE IT so I'm a little partial. It's super soft and the color is TDF!

It seems like most gals on here prefer the Faridah, and I think it probably carries more without looking misshapen, but I totally prefer the Teri. I love the Faridah in pictures and on other people, but I hated it on me. I have the Teri in Elderberry and LOVE IT so I'm a little partial. It's super soft and the color is TDF!

Is the Teri comfy when you wear it over the shoulder?

I vote for the Jorie. It's a classier-looking bag, the design is fun, the color is a perfect blend of neutrals, and there are fewer of them around, so it's more special. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited: