Please help me choose my first MbMJ bag!

Which should be my first MbMJ bag?

• Totally Turnlock Teri in Elderberry

• Softy Sloane in Nero

• Softy Jorie in Bat Brown

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the teri--but since zappos has them both--I say order the teri and the jorie and then try them out on you, and with your stuff. Then you can return the other guilt, and shipping charges free!!

I love the MBMJ Turnlock line and have the Teri. The compartments are great and the bag can hold a lot. One thing I don't like so much is that the middle section tends to sag lower than the other sections, even when there is not much in that section. The handles also get a little stretched out over time and are not as soft and spongy as when they were new. I went to Bloomingdale's a couple of days ago to check out the Turnlock Bowler, which they have restocked for the fall and that's when I saw the Jorie. It reminded me of the Teri because there are also 3 compartments: the middle has a zipper closure and the front and back have a magnetic closure so nothing can fall out. I also like the rolled handles, which give the bag a nice tailored look and they are long enough to carry the bag comfortably over your shoulder (the handles on the Bowler and Teri are much more casual in comparison). There is also a very nice pink pattern lining inside. I'm not crazy about the name label either, but the features won me over. And I think the Jorie can hold a lot too. So for now, I'm voting for the Jorie!

Is the Teri comfy when you wear it over the shoulder?

The Teri is comfy on the shoulder, but I do find that the outside strap tends to slip off all the time. As far as the Teri vs. the Faridah, I have both and find myself using the Teri a lot for work, because it can hold a book and some files as well as my "purse" stuff and my coffee mug! The Faridah could probably hold all that, but all in the single large compartment. If you plan to carry a school bag and your purse, the Faridah might be a bit large, whereas the Teri could probably do double-duty a lot of the time. All that relates to function. On a purely aesthetic level, I like the Faridah better and its single strap does sit more easily and securely on the shoulder.

I'm totally new to TPF and started looking up forums bout bags I have and the Jorie is one of them. So.... what was your final decision?! If I joined in early I would of have convinced you for the Bat Brown Jorie ... the magnetic closures and the interior design totally sold me! But now they have new spring colors already!!!