please help me choose my first lv bag

I really LOVE the Mono Cabas Piano bag but I need to say, the Large Bucket Bag is a better shoulder bag, both are easy in and easy out and can be shoulder and hand held!!

The Neverfull straps will wear down on the stiffness very quickly and will require the form fitting plastic bottom so your bag maintains its original shape.

The Bagtinolles trim at the top opening will crack quickly and Speedys, at least to me, look like the old doctor bags

Good luck :smile:
ladies please help me choose and why...these are my choices:

bagtinolles tote
mini lin speedy ebene
damier speedy 30 or 25
neverfull mm mono or damier

i have a small collection of bags. different brands though my fave is gucci. late last year when i went to hongkong i was planning to purchase a damier speedy 25 for my first lv but as always i gravitated towards gucci and bought one of their hobos.

the lv bag will be an everday,a hassle free, easy maintanance bag. hand held or shoulder bag will not matter although i prefer shoulder but i find speedy or bagtinolles really really nice. mono is my least favorite design but im really liking the bagtinolles tote in terms of style and size.

im so confused. please help! thanks in advance.:smile:

I really LOVE the Mono Cabas Piano bag but I need to say, the Large Bucket Bag is a better shoulder bag, both are easy in and easy out and can be shoulder and hand held!!

The Neverfull straps will wear down on the stiffness very quickly and will require the form fitting plastic bottom so your bag maintains its original shape.

The Bagtinolles trim at the top opening will crack quickly and Speedys, at least to me, look like the old doctor bags

Good luck :smile:

thank you. interesting info about bagtinolles, i didnt know the opening will crack quickly. its a very popular bag.

If you want a hassle free bag or a low maintenance bag, you should go for a Damier Speedy (I suggest 30): no vachetta to worry about and a great shape perfect for everyday use! :yes:
Keep us updated!

They are all great bags,

The Batignolles are nice but seem a little heavy for everyday use IMO. If I was still commuting into the city for work, I would definitely get it. But I work from home and have kids so the speedy 30 works for me. Grab it and go!

The Neverfull is very casual and the straps hurt my shoulders when I tried it on at LV.

The mini lin is a gorgeous bag and low maintenance, but I would get it as a secondary bag to switch on and off.

Damier Speedy 30 you can NEVER go wrong

Personally, I like the Mini Lin Ebeny. But I think your first bag should be the Damier Speedy. Because you hate the monogram LVs and you don't have to deal with vachetta! Plus The speedy is iconic.