Please help me choose my first Cartier piece

My wrist is 14.5

• Total voters

lijens11

Dec 9, 2017
Hi everyone,
Im thinking getting the Small JUC. My wrist is about 14.5cm. Should I go with 15cm or 16 cm? I dont want too right but not too loose either and there is no Cartier store close by :sad:
Thank you so much!

My wrist is 15cm, my love is 16 which I bought a couple of years ago but I would have wanted it to be a 17 if I had bought it today. I just bought a regular Juc in 16 now.

My wrist is 14.5cm also and 16 is my size for the love but I heard the JUC runs bigger? I make jewellery as a hobby and I always advise at least 1.5cm space for bracelets but if it runs big I would go for 15?

Cartier sizing is a mystery. Had 2 bracelets of the same size - Clash and Love - next to each other. There is a *huge* difference. :confused1:

Same with JUC and Love, the latter needing to be one size larger.

Reactions: NycAlien
My wrist is 14.5cm also and 16 is my size for the love but I heard the JUC runs bigger? I make jewellery as a hobby and I always advise at least 1.5cm space for bracelets but if it runs big I would go for 15?
How is the 16 love fit? Yes, I heard size down for juc. I measure my bracelet and its 15.5 why dont they make 0.5 size

Cartier sizing is a mystery. Had 2 bracelets of the same size - Clash and Love - next to each other. There is a *huge* difference. :confused1:

Same with JUC and Love, the latter needing to be one size larger.
Yes, and its sucks because no store around me and I dont like returning or exchanging stuffs unless I have too

How is the 16 love fit? Yes, I heard size down for juc. I measure my bracelet and its 15.5 why dont they make 0.5 size

16 love is a perfect fit for a 14.5 wrist but the JUC I often hear to size down.

Maybe you can get some help online from the cartier helpdesk or wait untill you can try them on in store is always the better option.

Reactions: lijens11
16 love is a perfect fit for a 14.5 wrist but the JUC I often hear to size down.

Maybe you can get some help online from the cartier helpdesk or wait untill you can try them on in store is always the better option.

This makes sense. My wrist is 16.5-17 and I wear an 18 love bracelet and 17 JUC :smile:

Reactions: perlefine
Hi everyone,
Im thinking getting the Small JUC. My wrist is about 14.5cm. Should I go with 15cm or 16 cm? I dont want too right but not too loose either and there is no Cartier store close by :sad:
Thank you so much!
I am in exactly the same dilemma except with the regular JUC. My wrist is 14.5 and I have the small JUC in 15 and I wish I had gone with the 16. The 15 fits snug but I feel the smaller JUC looks better slightly loose. I also got the regular JUC in 15 and am considering exchanging it for 16.