Please Help Me Choose My Bag For Tomorrow

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all! I think I am ready to decide between these two bags: Mono Speedy 30 or Mono NF MM. Which one is the better choice? Thank you!:ty:

2. I Like the Mono NF MM , I think it's a great looking bag and from what people say it's very functional! Plus I am a shoulder bag kind of girl the speedy would drive me nuts if I wasn't able to put it on my shoulder If I needed to! Good Luck Deciding!!

3. I think both are great choices and would compliment each other as hand/shoulder bags. I'm carrying my Speedy 30 more right now so that's my vote of the two :yes:

4. Speedy 30...it is a classic and although I don't own one yet (it is on my wishlist!) I think every lover of LV should have one!:tup::tup:

Have fun deciding!:balloon::balloon::balloon:

5. Wow this is a hard choice! if you don't have much to carry go with the speedy. both are great bags...please let us know what you decide!

6. speedy 30 because its a classic

7. Thanks guys...this is helping...still deciding!

8. If you are concerned about size, you may want to consider the Speedy 35. It is very roomy. I tried it on at LV and it was love at first sight!!!:love:

9. Functionality and ease to carry around: Neverfull
    Classic design: Speedy

Im just slightly worried about NF's handles. They are so thin and Im afraid they break easily. But I agree with PurseKindaGal- speedy will drive me insane too. Shoulder bags are better than handheld in my case.

10. If it is your first LV... I will definitely go for the Speedy... it is such a classic ;)

11. Speedy for sure.

12. speedy 30..

13. I'd say Speedy 30, if you are not a shoulder bag kind of person. I bought a NF in azur last week which in my opinion looks better than the other NFs and I'm sure it will be a perfect summer bag. But the speedy is classier, the quality is higher and fits almost any occasion.

14. Speedy for a first, always!!

15. speedy, not a NF fan