Please help me choose my aviator jacket...Tough choices

Pandora11

Jul 2, 2008
I've tried to figure it out by myself for two days but still couldn't decide what I should keep between these two. What do you think?

The dark grey jacket is $200 more and its fur collar isn't detachable. But I think the color is more versatile than the camel. The camel has a plus point with its detachable collar. I love the color since it's so different from what I have right now. My only concern is that it'd be more difficult to pull off?? I already owned two motorcycly jackets in black and slightly metallic grey from SWORD. Any opinions would really help :smile:

Attachments

• Picture 31.png
    Picture 31.png
    240 KB · Views: 106
  • Picture 35.png
    Picture 35.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 208
  • Picture 32.png
    Picture 32.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Picture 33.png
    Picture 33.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 96
I love them both- They're both really nice
If you can only pick one- And the camel is decently priced- then I say go for it. Since it would be a nice twist/pop of color to your wardrobe. There's nothing wrong with having a bold color jacket that you can pull out of the closet- any time you feel like being a little "extra" (in a good way ; ).
Being that you already have other jackets that resemble the grey + the grey can only be worn in the winter due to the fur part not being removable- the camel starts looking even better + the grey is also 200 more-

However both are FAB (If you can swing both get them : )-

Who are they by if you dont mind my asking

They both look great! I think it depends on your coloring, and the rest of your wardrobe. For my coloring (pale + brunette), I would get the dark. For someone who is blonde, the camel may look better. Also, I just wear a lot of dark colors.